While driving what do you enjoy listening to?

While traveling down the road I listen to various types of music which put me in a relaxing mood. Sometimes I listen to hardcare bass music and sometimes I listen to a more relaxed atmosphere music. Sometimes it also depends on the speed that I am traveling which will dictate which type of music rythem I listen to. 

53 minutes ago, Speedy_TMP said:

I listen to most types of music, it is a good way to relax when all you constantly hear is horn spamming and screaming down the CB all day ?

I agree. There are times I enjoy having no music but one thing I have learned is once I get into the game I turn off the CB because of all the yabbering. 

8 minutes ago, Sheepdog81 said:

I agree. There are times I enjoy having no music but one thing I have learned is once I get into the game I turn off the CB because of all the yabbering. 

For sure!! I always turn off the CB when I get into the game. To answer the question though, I mainly listen to podcasts or sermons while I drive. Occasionally I listen to music but not that often. 

Depending on the mood I am in.
Mostly I listen to discover trance radio
If they have bad music, I listen to rock music from the 70's to 90's (own playlist).

If I am upset or overwhelmed, I listen to heavy death metal.

(It is so much fun on arcade racing with the truck with 1t of cargo and having heavy death metal on XD).

4 minutes ago, Dubbeledraaideur [NL] said:

Depending on the mood I am in.
Mostly I listen to discover trance radio
If they have bad music, I listen to rock music from the 70's to 90's (own playlist).

If I am upset or overwhelmed, I listen to heavy death metal.

(It is so much fun on arcade racing with the truck with 1t of cargo and having heavy death metal on XD).

You sound just like me. The more relaxed I am the easier the music is but the more upset I get the harder and more evil my music sounds LOL

When driving in ATS, nothing beats good old country tunes. But it depends on mood. Sometimes I just want electronic / pop. But most times in ATS I prefer country. It's something with the tunes and the landscape. And it's so fitting.

Global Cargo - LogotypeHuman Resources & Admissions staff + Driver for Global Cargo

Discord: PallePuh#0001
bild.png.3ad6b22aa78f2119832bf7da59c9047d.png

• 2 weeks later...

Heya,

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 
We apply these procedures, in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kind Regards

Nody,

TruckersMP Forum Moderator.

• Nody locked this topic

Archived