Some advice how to set up convoy with a few TMP-friends

GoingDutchman

Hi,

When driving at TMP, I sometimes see convoys passing by with several members of the same VTC. As a member of a VTC myself, I'd like to get some advice how to proper set up a convoy with three/four destination points in advance. I've read about the community and event convoys, but thats not what I am looking for. I'd like to set up a convoy for my VTC in advance, and ask my VTC-members to participate that convoy.

Tried with the dispatcher from Trucky, Trucksbook and Pickup, but somehow the created jobs work flawless for me in Single Play, but as soon I/we join the Multi Play-environment (TMP, not SCS Convoy), the created jobs are not there anymore for me, as well for all my VTC-members. I understand the concept of save game-editing.

The way we do it now, is to get at a fixed starting point, and see if there's overlap in the jobs for every VTC-member that SCS/the game offers. Not often this leads to the same end point (obviously).

So, how does one create a convoy for a VTC that we can drive together in TMP? Any pointers, advice, links to follow? 

• Community Moderation Manager

Hello @GoingDutch,

You most likely will not get the same jobs as your friends/VTC members by default. If you wish to do the same jobs/ routes, I only can advice you to create your own custom jobs with external programms such as TSSE tool or virtual speditor. These will allow you to choose the destination of your job, the cargo you will be transporting, the trailer type, etc. 

There isn't an easier way than this. I suggest you to give TSSE tool a try. ?
More information can be found here; 

Kindest regards,
Stay safe!
_sneaht_0810 | TruckersMP Community Moderation Manager

• 2 weeks later...

Hello @GoingDutch,

What I would suggest is using a program called Virtual Speditor to make jobs. This way both you and your friends can get the same job, Virtual Speditor isn’t that hard to use, and whenever me and my friends are doing a small convoy together we always use Virtual Speditor since it makes it so much easier, then having to cross our fingers, and hope that WoT has a job for us all.

spacer.png | spacer.png

• 2 weeks later...

Heya,

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 
We apply these procedures, in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kind Regards

Nody,

TruckersMP Forum Moderator.

• Nody locked this topic

Archived