What are you interested in, that most people aren't?

_sneaht_0810

• Community Moderation Manager

Hello there :)!

I would like to know from your side in what you are interested in, that most people in your daily environment aren't?
This can be a weird hobby, a bizarre game or just anything else. ?

For myself, the answer would be "simulation gaming" - there are not that many people in my direct environment who are interested in simulation games such as Euro Truck Simulator 2, American Truck Simulator, Farming Simulator, ... Most of them prefer shooting or racing games.

What about you?

Kindest regards,
Stay safe!
_sneaht_0810 | TruckersMP Community Moderation Manager

This seems like an interesting topic! Nice idea.

I want to say the same thing, simulation gaming. I don't think I have one single friend that plays simulations. Simulations or tycoon games.

I might think of something else later, but this is all I could think of now.

Global Cargo - LogotypeHuman Resources & Admissions staff + Driver for Global Cargo

Discord: PallePuh#0001
bild.png.3ad6b22aa78f2119832bf7da59c9047d.png

to stick with the topic

driving 90 in game ...  driving save.....driving realistic .... driving 8k tours that way .... ?   

120 guys .... 119 simply dont ....   and they still wonder why my  personally damage rate is around 0,5 -0,8% by the end of every month...   

while the everage overall rate of the rest is something between 40 - 60% ?

For myself, the answer would be "World Wars And Submarines" There are not many people around me interested in these. I Have A Very Different Personality Feature With These Ways Of Me.

My main interest that always seems to get a weird look from someone is cars. Whereas most people just like specific aspects of certain cars, like speed or looks, I prefer the more in-depth and intricate details of cars and the engineering behind them. So yeah, it's the one topic we don't wanna start talking about. ?

As far as gaming goes; I really like fishing games, which for sure a lot of you will find a bit unusual. It's a patient sport IRL, and I somewhat lack patience. ?

So fishing games is how I get to go fishing and not get sick of waiting for fish to bite.

There are other weird interests and preferences, but this isn't an appropriate place to discuss those... :kappa:

I am interested in simulation games like ETS2, Omsi2 and TramSim (no, I don’t mean TrainSim).
I am also really interested in Motorcycle and I drive one by myself. I am planning to buy a old BMW motorcycle from about 1980 and I want to restore and tune it. Some people say that I am a little freak ?

role_Support.png.ad716e35768b3c7e90fca2d               320068038_role_EventTeam.png.baf3dab9942               1531540532_role_5Patron(4).png.063edcf85               2117614355_role_VeteranII(1).png.a9bb8eb status.png

I am in love with history, geography and archaeology! My other boring hobby is all about flags. ?????? As much flags are there in the world so as many countries I know and I know where they are located ?

Of course I like simulation games ? The other thing is modeling. I am just getting started with it, but I already got my first ww2 plane constructed and now it need only some colours ?

spacer.png

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there,

for me my main interest is  Geography, I like to know and memorise all the flags of the World and I have begun to memorise also the capital cities of all 197 Nations of the World. I know most people think that this is unecessary, but at the end it is a good exercise for your brain and memory. ?

Obviously I like also very much simulation games.

Kind Regards

ManuMarSch

Kind Regards,

1531540532_role_5Patron(4).webp.77f04423a8e5d64e2143f512b516c58d.webpMANU.png.26272a0bf0c8963d3136ef83757676a6.png1771048576_role_Driver(1).webp.16f12f0944a0d47a76a7459e12c40855.webp

WzxmcKP.png.ee0bd167fbb090ce8be9d5178a252499.png

On 8/24/2021 at 6:40 AM, blabberbeak said:

Since I was a child, I was and still am interested in (civil) aviation and flight simulation. In this context, I started to collect rare Pan American Airways flight timetables and memorabilias.

Without a doubt, it was one of the best airlines that have emerged throughout history ❤️

JuanK.

39156329-role-Game-Moderator-1.webp | veteran-1.webp 

Forum Profile | Steam | TruckersMP Profile

I am very interested in warships. I am also very interested in design. Actually, I am someone who is very curious about everything. Sometimes this can affect me very badly. (It is a very bad thing to not get an answer to everything I wonder...)

TruckersMP Driver 

TMP Profile | Forum Profile | GökBörü VTC | Designer 
" F O U R N A T E "

• 2 weeks later...

Heya,

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 
We apply these procedures, in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kind Regards

Nody,

TruckersMP Forum Moderator.

• Nody locked this topic

Archived