why can i not drive with a save edited Trailer.

Mika_xD

Question

hello,

my problem is that i get kicked every time i use an Trailer which is save edited. I dont have any local mods on the trailer, but after start MP i be kicked from the server reason: You have been kicked from the server. Reason: Detected modified trailer accessories. disable modifications. Before i start MP first today i had to make an Update in the Truckersmp Launcher. It would be nice  if i get some informations about this Update and maybe the Reason which produced the Problem with my trailer.

best regards Mika

6 answers to this question

why would someone need to mod a trailer ??   not only it mostly look bad , it causes trouble as well ... 

and this trouble cames form a wrong definition of parts and attachments that cant be replaced by the vanilla database  ....  or outdated filepaths due the recent changes that came with 1,41 that f#ed up a lot of mods , skins and frankensteiner. 

Hello @PuffreisPirat,

Since you have not responded to this topic after a period of 3 days, we will have to move this topic to Inactive Topics. 

If you still need further guidance/support you can feel free to message another supporter or myself and we would be able to re-open this topic as per your request. 

Best Regards, 

Rico 

Support

//locked and moved to Inactive Topics

Hello there,

I am going to move this topic to the Unsolved Section because it has been inactive again for a week.

Do not hesitate to contact us again by creating another topic or a support ticket!

Kind Regards,

JJay

TruckersMP Support

// Moved to Unsolved

Nie ma magicznych skrótów do rozwiązania Twoich problemów.

Ban appeal | Complaints / Feedback | TruckersMP Rules | Join the Team |