which Windows you prefer.

Quiber

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Windows 10 optimization is indeed the best in the operating system, but Microsoft released windows 11 these days. I'm looking forward to its performance

Kind regards
Tony.Stark
Bruijn Logistics

卡车司机-标志-sm.png

Updated to Win 11. To be honest, I don't see the performance increase over Win 10. Apart from a slightly quicker boot time, it's been pretty much identical to Win 10 performance.

Admittedly, the Win 11 UI is a lot more neatly presented. It's going to take time to get used to though.
People fussing over the soft hardware cap need not worry too much, IMO. They're not missing out on much. 

elmo-shrug.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Windows 10, because it has many benefits. 

Maybe it helps you:

- if you are newbie in TruckersMP community, go to Knowledge Base section;

- if you need support, go to Help section or create a ticket here;

- if you want to learn more about TruckersMP, Euro Truck Simulator 2 and American Truck Simulator, go to Guides section;

- if you want to join a virtual trucking company, go to VTC section.

Enjoy!

• 2 weeks later...

Windows XP was for me an amazing experience and was super nice and easy to use. 

You were able to customize so many things, specially when SP3 came out.

Currently using W11, which is for me the best windows behind Windows XP. 

Only hope they fix the bandwith L3 issue with AMD cpu's and then W11 will even be better :D. 

• 2 weeks later...

I like the look of Windows 95, everything is a lot more neat and simple. It has one consistent look that doesn't waste too much space and the options aren't so dumbed down you can't quickly get done what you want to. It also doesn't have hundreds of ways it tries to get data on you.

image.png.dfcf9074001495a7171e4751638d6398.png

Besides that, I have never had much problems with Windows 10 in terms of stability and running programs. But I don't actually use it a lot anymore.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived