which Windows you prefer.

Quiber

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Currently I'm running Windows 11 preview build and ngl I'm really liking it over Windows 10. The dark mode now feels premium everywhere in the OS compared to the half-baked dark mode on windows 10. Gotta mention about the fresh OS sounds, they're are too soothing now. Overall, the 11 feels smooth and polished than every other OSs that Microsoft have ever made. Can't wait for the full version to be out.

Never been a fan of Mac. So, I'd pick 11 if you ask me.

This is going to be quite a controversial opinion, but I actually really enjoyed Windows 8, as it had really great gesture support and loads of optimisations for touch enabled devices.

Despite liking it, I am currently running Windows 10 Pro for better software and hardware support, and it's a good operating system.

Kind regards, 

.Quality

rk0ThyI.png

I would prefer Windows 10 because that seems to be the best. I am already using Windows 10. ? 

q1MsQT6.png

Languages: I TR I EN |  Discord: pofii

TR | Kurallar | Ban İtirazı | Destek Sistemi | Raporlama Sistemi | Geri Bildirim

EN | Rules | Ban Appeal | Support System | Report System | Feedback |

1797472539_TMP.png.e59ae11c070d542b6b8fb 

My favorite is definitely Windows 10. Smooth and robust and I like that. You can do pretty much anything on it unlike Mac or some versions of Linux. I have to say though I don't really like the Windows 11 UI overhaul from what I've seen in pictures and in videos. Looks like they tried to over simplify it. I'll give it a try when it comes out on one if my PCs but I think I'll keep using Win 10 for a bit longer.  

I would have to say that I like the current windows version I am using which is Windows 10. To me it seems more easier to access and navigate

My first computer had Windows XP, and I think it was the best. 
For nearly 10 years, I was using Windows 7 and it was also great. 
2 months ago, I changed to windows 10 and I don’t really like it. I figured everything put but I think it was much easier with windows 7 and XP. 

role_Support.png.ad716e35768b3c7e90fca2d               320068038_role_EventTeam.png.baf3dab9942               1531540532_role_5Patron(4).png.063edcf85               2117614355_role_VeteranII(1).png.a9bb8eb status.png

I've used 98, 2000/NT, XP, 7, and 10.

Never really did much on 98 or 2000/NT.

XP was the best. Never had a single issue, or none that I can remember at least, and the UI was the easiest to use.

7 was good, apart from a bit of program compatibility trouble.

10? 

discoholic-disco.gif

3 hours ago, Startle said:

I've used 98, 2000/NT, XP, 7, and 10.

Never really did much on 98 or 2000/NT.

XP was the best. Never had a single issue, or none that I can remember at least, and the UI was the easiest to use.

7 was good, apart from a bit of program compatibility trouble.

10?

discoholic-disco.gif

well windows xp was such an optimized system if windows xp still existed it was the best optimized operating system because windows 10 consumes a lot of resources, hopefully windows 11 is an optimized system for all of us.

Best Regards.

Quiber

2117614355_role_VeteranII(1).png.a9bb8eb

Rules | Support System | Feedback | Ban Appeal | Recruitment | Reports

Itll be an unpopular opinion, but Windows Vista wasn't bad imho.

But the windows I prefer at the moment is Windows 10. It's the best windows I've tried. Modern and has the features I want. But of course it has some flaws. But that's with everything.

Global Cargo - LogotypeHuman Resources & Admissions staff + Driver for Global Cargo

Discord: PallePuh#0001
bild.png.3ad6b22aa78f2119832bf7da59c9047d.png

I used Windows 7 for quite some time, but ever since I upgraded to Windows 10, I'm most definitely sticking to Win 10. Imo it's a pretty easy to use system, so yea. 

spacer.png

---------------------------------------------------------------

Rules | Recruitment | Feedback | Support | Guides | Report System | Appeal System | Knowledge Base 

---------------------------------------------------------------

I had used Windows 7 for quite while, but now I prefer Windows 10, due to their better features and capabilities! ? But honestly I would say, that Windows 7 was better and more compatible with games.

As my dad said, when I was born, they used to have Windows XP in his job and he told me, that this system was good for working with network connections but now can not be used due to end of licence 

Regards,

RedWolf_TMP 

RedNub I TruckersMP

(ETS2 - 6,033 hours)

795749874_role_VeteranV(1).png.660f7fd7e1531540532_role_5Patron(4).png.063edcf85

Reporting a player  | Appeal your ban  | Support System  | Recruitment

• 2 weeks later...

If I put 10 holograms into a window and call it Windows 10, I'll go for that of course :kappa:

Kind regards,

Loexie   

Bruijn Logistics | Driver

YouTube / Instagram / Twitter

Windows 10 ?

1797472539_TMP.webp

---------------------------------------

Archived