Speed Limiter keeps enabling on TruckersMP

MrSimple

Question

The in-game speed limiter setting will continue to turn back on the minute i turn it off and close the menu and then reopen it. This only happens in TruckersMP not singleplayer.

WHAT I HAVE TRIED.  !!!PLEASE READ!!! 

- Disabling the Speed Limiter In The Tab Menu (stays off)

- Disabling the Speed Limiter In The Game Menu (but comes back on)
- Changing the Documents\Euro Truck Simulator 2\profiles 'config.cfg'  "uset g_use_speed_limiter to 0" ( It stays on 0 but speed limiter still re-enables)

- I'm playing ATS-[US] Arcade so there is no speed limit. (but i can't even get to 70mph)
- I'm NOT doing WOT contracts or any contracts that reduce or limit your speed.
- I'v re-installed Truckersmp twice and my game, cleaned all remaining files and registry.

-i'v played in single player for a while to see if that fixes it but no.

Everyone is 150% faster than me (Friends also) and makes it impossible to do convoys or anything really. I have been trying to fix this ussue for over a week now and i have tried EVERYTHING on EVERY forum...

Please someone save me from going insane!!!

Exact same problem for ETS2 aswell

4 answers to this question

Hi @MrSimple

I recommend creating a new profile file. You are experiencing an error caused by local files, but you cannot detect this problem in this way.  If your problem is not resolved, I recommend you to clean all files including Temp files and reinstall.

How to reinstall?

•  Press the Windows Key + R (Win+R) on your keyboard
  •  Enter "%programdata%" and press Enter (without the quotes)
  •  Find the folder "TruckersMP", "ETS2MP" and delete that folder.
  •  Navigate to C:\Program Files\ or C:\Program Files (x86)\  and delete the folder named "TruckersMP Launcher"
  •  Go to our website and re-download and install the Launcher with admin privileges https://truckersmp.com/download

You may be experiencing this problem due to a problem with your game files. Follow the steps below.

• Go to Steam Library 
  • Right Click on ETS2 
  • Properties 
  • Local Files
  • Click on verify of in-game files

Kind Regards,

DepperitoR

Languages: I TR I EN DiscordDepperitoR#2148 

EN | Rules | Ban Appeal | Report System | Feedback |

TR | Kurallar Ban İtirazı Raporlama SistemiGeri Bildirim | 

46jGBLu.png  | spacer.png

Hello @MrSimple

Since you have not responded to this topic after a period of 3 days, we will have to move this topic to Inactive Topics. 

If you still need further guidance/support you can feel free to message another supporter or myself and we would be able to re-open this topic as per your request. 

Best Regards, 

Rico 

Support

//locked and moved to Inactive Topics

Hello there,

I am going to move this topic to the Unsolved Section because it has been inactive again for a week.

Do not hesitate to contact us again by creating another topic or a support ticket!

Kind Regards,

JJay

TruckersMP Support

// Moved to Unsolved

Nie ma magicznych skrótów do rozwiązania Twoich problemów.

Ban appeal | Complaints / Feedback | TruckersMP Rules | Join the Team |