Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

ETS2 and ATS downgrader 1.41 incompatible mod

Quiber

• Quiber changed the title to ETS2 and ATS downgrader 1.41 incompatible mod

Since the Steam no longer allows to disable updates - you can only stop them temporarily, but launching the game will force the game to update, smaller patches like these without an option to roll back and downgrade to earlier version, may cause incompatibility with TruckersMP.

So, unless your game was already running when the patch released, then your only option is to wait for TruckersMP to update, I'm sure it will not take long.

18 hours ago, Granite said:

Dado que Steam ya no permite deshabilitar las actualizaciones, solo puede detenerlas temporalmente, pero al iniciar el juego forzará la actualización del juego, los parches más pequeños como estos sin una opción para retroceder y degradar a una versión anterior, pueden causar incompatibilidad con TruckersMP.

Entonces, a menos que su juego ya se estuviera ejecutando cuando se lanzó el parche, entonces su única opción es esperar a que TruckersMP se actualice, estoy seguro de que no tomará mucho tiempo.

the good thing about all that truckersmp update the mod.

Best Regards.

Quiber

2117614355_role_VeteranII(1).png.a9bb8eb

Rules | Support System | Feedback | Ban Appeal | Recruitment | Reports

• 3 weeks later...

Heya!

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 
We apply these procedures, in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kind Regards

Nody,

TruckersMP Forum Moderator.

• Nody locked this topic

Archived