Multyplayer problem

Eagles Thunder

Question

Hi there, we and that means our company on ets2 have a problem with multyplayer and we can not find the solution.

Our member plans a job as she always do, when we accepting this job we start multyplayer, then we go on with tmp.

When game starts we go to the job market and accept the ride and driving too  the place for the trailers.

When we open with enter too get the trailers the job is not there.... 

For none in our company.

If we do first singelmodus bij ets2 on tmp we can take the trailer, and we can restart game back on multyplayer in tmp then we have the job as should be in multyplayer.

Wat is the solution too  get this solved too start right away in multyplayer?...

Every time we switching too offline modus we get update of promods navigation.

Wat we tryed already was reinstall truckersmp, trucksbook, steam, start up without promods and even pickup the other way for planning jobs...this not worked...

So hope you can help us with this problem.  

7 answers to this question

Hello @bolwerk1968,

Firstly, I want to welcome you to the TruckersMP forum! ?

Could your problem been solved with the above-mentioned suggestions?

A short confirmation of the status of your topic helps us to keep this forum organized.

I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,

Polyxena

TruckersMP Support

Hello,

Your topic has been inactive for 3 days since the last reply.
Because of inactivity, I will have to move this topic to Inactive Topics.

If you have any further queries, feel free to DM me or another Support Team member and we will open this topic as per your request.

Thank you all for your participation!

Kind regards
MatzeOnTour
TruckersMP Support

//Locked and Moved to Inactive

Hello @bolwerk1968,

Due to this topic having 7 days without reply, I will have to move it to Unsolved Topics.
If you are still having issues, feel free to contact us here: https://truckersmp.com/support or DM a member of the Support Team on the forum and we will be able to re-open this topic as per your request. 

Best Regards,
Rico
TruckersMP Support

//Moved to Unsolved Topics