problem getting jobs on tmp

Question

hello. need help. question, has anyone had problems with jobs on truckers mp?

so what's happening. well sunday night all was well. what i did is set a job up in trucky to my tmp profile, log in to tmp and pick up and do the job with any problem. i ran a convoy on tmp with my vtc no problem. the next day. i loaded in to tmp saw that it needed an update so logged in has normal. checked where my truck was and saved game. logged out and set job up in trucky has i have done many times before. loaded tmp, clicked on job market the job was there so clicked set gps. drove to pick up pick stopped in box pressed enter , NO JOB. so thought problem with trucky. anyway tried doing same thing with my sp profile all worked fine. set another job in same way loaded in to sp got the job loaded back into tmp and did the job. came out of driving screen to main screen clicked on job market found a job i want to do from that town drive to pick up. stopped in box and press enter (still on tmp) NO JOB. anyway. i uninstalled everything trucky, truckers mp and ets 2. just finished reinstalling the game and tmp. set up new profiles and still the same problem. anyone have any idea what is going on. i have check that cloud is off. so i know its not that. please help someone.

i have just tried the following. go onto tmp main screen Job market, instead of clicking on freight market i tried external contracts and when i got to the pick up point the job was there. so it looks like i can't get jobs from freight market

any ideas anyone. Lone-rider#6070 please replay here

6 answers to this question

I definitely recommend logging into TruckersMP first and then either sleeping in-game (whether fatigue is on or not), or teleporting between garages/to a service station, so that your game is synchronized with the server's time, and that way the game will generate the jobs in the job market at the right time, and then making/selecting a job.

The problem usually comes from the job expiring (since they all expire after a certain amount of time), and it almost inevitably happens when you log into TruckersMP.

Of course, the developers have done their best to solve the issues with the job markets, but the synchronizing of time will always affect the job market in some way.

24H4oa0.jpg

Hello there!

Has your problem been solved with the above given suggestion?
Your confirmation of the status of your issue, helps us keep the forum organized!

We await your return! ? 

Sincerely,
General18
TruckersMP - Support

General18

TruckersMP

My supported languages: English, Danish

Support | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback | How To Downgrade

Hey @Lone-Rider!

Trucky app just made an announcement detailing yours or a similar issue in their Discord server which can be found here: https://truckyapp.com/discord .

Here's what their announcement says: "As TruckersMP introduced the economy recalculation and new game time management, there are some rules to apply when using the Dispatcher: - If you plan to play on TMP, don't add jobs from Desktop but use always the Dispatcher in game (ALT+D) - Add jobs always after connected to a TMP server - After reloaded the save, don't let too much time pass or the jobs could expire (i.e. fly to a garage or sleep) (basically if you don't do this, added jobs will disappear) thanks for your attention and happy Dispatching"

Here's the link to that message as well: https://discord.com/channels/393525215918817280/394537237813133322/875778774795448390

Hope this helps!

Farm Shark

Hey there,

Every time you connect to TruckersMP, the job market is refreshed so if you load into TruckersMP after the Trucky app loaded job, it's likely more often than not it will get 'overwritten' by the new job mission listings.

I'd recommend to add the jobs whilst you're in TruckersMP in a manual save, and load that save so you're not reconnecting to TruckersMP and therefore not refreshing the job market which will keep the job there.

Kindly,

Stubborn__

TruckersMP - Support

Hello there,

Your topic has been inactive for more than 3 days since the last reply.

Because of inactivity, I will have to move this topic to "Inactive" topics.

If you have any further queries, feel free to DM me or another Support Team member and we will open this topic as per your request (you have 1 week to contact us).

I hope you understand. 

Thanks to everyone for the assistance!

Kind regards,
Polyxena
TruckersMP Support

//Locked and Moved to Inactive

Hello there,

Due to this topic not requesting to be opened after 1 week of being Inactive, I will have to move it to Unsolved Topics.

If you are still having issues, feel free to contact us here: https://truckersmp.com/support

Kind Regards,

Stubborn

TruckersMP Support

//Moved to Unsolved Topics