Reports

MachoPeludo

Question

7 answers to this question

Hey @MachoPeludo

I believe the information in the article in the TruckersMP Knowledge Base: Website Reporting Guidelines & FAQ: https://truckersmp.com/knowledge-base/article/10 (available in many languages) may be helpful.

A few examples of situations:

Q: I have reached my limit on the report system, what must I do?

A: You must wait for some of your reports to be dealt with. Once some of your reports have gained positive points from a Game Moderator, you will have a higher report limit.

Q: I've been banned from using the report system. What do I do now?

A: If you have been banned from the report system and wish to discuss or otherwise know the reasons as to why you have been banned, please head over to the feedback system and submit a ticket to the Game Moderation Management.

If, as you wrote, you have a zero limit and additionally:

• don't have a ban in the reporting system
  • don't expect any report to be considered soon

then in my opinion it is also worth contacting Game Moderation Management via feedback. Because in Q&A and other articles there is no such scenario and procedure it is simply better then to contact the right staff will provide all the information.

Kind regards,

MarkON

• Thanks 1

If your report limit is 0, it may be because you might have spammed reports from highly populated areas / drove up and down the CD road only to report users. This is clearly stated when you are on the Reports page and isn't permitted on TMP. I suggest you try to use the Feedback system if you want to discuss the reason for the ban. Another alternative to reporting on the website is to simply press Tab, then clicking the user and reporting them (in-game only). The link below will allow you to access the feedback system.

https://truckersmp.com/feedback/create

banner

Hello there, 

As this topic has not received a further response in over three days, it will be moved to Inactive Topics.

Should you wish to enquire further, please do not hesitate to send a private message to me, or any other Support Team member, who will be able to open your topic for additional responses. Please be aware that you have only one week to do this. 

Kind Regards,

Jamie R
Support Team
TruckersMP.

//Locked and moved to Inactive Topics.