0.2.3.4.1 Released

ShawnCZek

2 minutes ago, ShawnCZek said:

Completely changed the way the time synchronization works in TruckersMP

Hey,
I wonder if this opens the possibility of introducing the Tachograph on TruckersMP  :thinking:?

mwl4 mentioned a year ago in [Q&A] that he had a prototype but the main problem was time:

I had working prototype of it. Though it has logic issue in multiplayer - which is time. Time in TruckersMP is synchronized between players and server, and even if you go sleep in game your time will be the same as before. So tachograph feature does not make sense so much.

1 hour ago, Meto5 said:

Hey @ShawnCZek It would be nice if there is an additional setting to change the 'tab' color in the tab settings menu. it would be great to be able to access the colors we want other than the default yellowish color.

Thanks for the update :love: 

If you are not a fan of the current colour, there are ways where you can change them manually. You can achieve this searching for different type of UIs, which some will also change the font of the text inside of TMP (e.g. the font of player names). If searching for one becomes a pain, I will kindly share one which includes Bold text and a Dark UI (Thanks to @Krewlex for sharing first). It's worth mentioning also that this is quite simple to do!

• Download this file and unzip it
  •  Head towards the following folder 'C:/ProgramData/TruckersMP/data'
  • From there, drop the ets2_mod folder you have downloaded into that folder. Please note that you should not rename the folder because it won't work.
  • If there's any confusion, this is how it should look;

83612085d704cc18791e4cb9f17dbe5f.png

You can also use this to work with American Truck Simulator, simply create of copy of ets2_mod folder onto your desktop, rename it ats_mod and drag it back into that folder. Once you've launched TMP again, you'd have noticed it's worked. I hope this helps! ?

• Thanks 1
  • Woah! 1
  • Awesome! 1

Oh wow! What a changelog! It's great that the TruckersMP's development team managed to implement so many things from the Convoy feature, it will definitely be great for the overall experience!?
Thanks, as always, for your work!?

Our Discord Server Divisions ManagerSocial Media Manager & Driver for Global Cargo 2144512737_GCLogo.png.8287d0c9b5303d9c5138940e2ea20002.png

Discord: Noki#2888