Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

What truck would people want to be added to ETS2 & ATS

R1ch1e

As much as im sure we'd all love seeing the older trucks in the games, unfortunately that probably won't happen,

But I can't wait for the new MAN, the Ford F-MAX, and the newer Volvo VNL in ATS!

Also can't forget about straight/rigid trucks for ATS and ETS2, though that is more of a chassis difference than new trucks

Of course, I imagine electric trucks are also on the horizon once manufacturers get more distance out of them, and maybe hybrid trucks if there's enough interest in those for ETS2 ?

24H4oa0.jpg

From my point of view what truck they need to add is  old truck with old dashboard  and also some addon accessories  like Scania bumper  colorful grill ,, fog light medium yellow light .. looking glass indicator  one more important thing is  sometime we need to up or down our truck body but scs not focusing yet on it .. still so many updates they need to add with all truck ,, sometimes its really uncomfortable to drive same shapes trucks and also for less truck modification accessories like (colorful grill, glass indicator down short bumper , lowbed bumper. fog light  )  also have a problem with secondary side mirror, that is so big they need to create a option for compress that secondary mirror  ?   

spacer.png

9 hours ago, R1ch1e said:

I would love an Iveco-S way or possibly a new MAN TGX

For ATS i would love a Kenworth T880s

I'd love to know what you all would want

i heard that SCS will add the new MAN TGX as soon it will released in real life it would be alsom released in ets as the same time as the DAF , well what i really want SCS to add is the new IVECO S-WAY it looks kinda better then the HI-WAY but yea and also i wanna a new Mercedes with new technology i'm done with that actros

Now you may laugh about it, but I've joined TMP with the nickname of 'Kamazik', my BG friends still know me with this name. :KeK:

Guess what? I'm really keen on Soviet / Russian trucks, vehicles in general etc. Thing is, they won't ever add 'em to ETS2, at least not officially, but some mods still exist.

On another note, I've noticed that Ford's currently producing some decent hauling trucks, ain't sure about that if we can get any of them on both ETS2/ATS any time soon though. ?

ETS2

Actros MP5 because the new interior is amazing.

New MAN TGX because it's best looking new truck.

Iveco S-Way because Iveco sadge.

Volvo FH 2021 because why not?

ATS

Western Star 4900 because classic style.

Western Star 5700 because looks mean.

Mack Pinnacle because also classic style.

New Kenworth T680 because looks noice.

New Peterbilt 579 because also looks very noice.

peterbilt_579_ul.png

I am a guy that likes modern trucks, so the trucks I would want to be added is:

-Mercedes New Actros MP5

-Volvo FH16

But other than trucks, I would like to see the new Scania 770 engines added.

Other than what I've mentioned, I'd be happy for any new truck, and hopefully I like it and find another truck I like to drive.

Global Cargo - LogotypeHuman Resources & Admissions staff + Driver for Global Cargo

Discord: PallePuh#0001
bild.png.3ad6b22aa78f2119832bf7da59c9047d.png

I'd like to see the Volvo FH 2021 in ETS2 ? 

Kind regards,

Loexie   

Bruijn Logistics | Senior Human Resources

• 2 weeks later...

I want trucks for only ETS2:
-Volvo FH5
-Actros MP5
-Iveco S-WAY
- Man TGX new version
And Tandems for all trucks! Many tandems i see everyday but in ets2 nothing...

Discord: m4gu3ll#3676 || Languages: Polish / English

1771048576_role_Driver(1).png.d3968ae9711791576545_role_VeteranI(1).png.e3f68b3c

-> My website ▪ My Trucksbook Profile ▪ My WoT Account <-
 | Ban Appeal | Feedback | Join the Team | Rules |

Archived