Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Do you play Horizon 4?

Apeng_TMP

I love the whole Forza Horizon series and have been playing it for a few years now. I'm really excited about the upcoming Horizon 5 game especially with its updated graphics and map. I also plan to try out Forza Motorsport 7 especially since it is on a really good sale currently since its car licenses are expiring. 

I have heard a lot of good things about Forza Horizon 4, and their entire line up of games, but I have personally never tried it. I have however seen a few YouTube videos of it, and it looks amazing. So I would like to try it one day. If it wouldve been on PS4, I'm sure I would've tried it, but sadly isn't.

Global Cargo - LogotypeHuman Resources & Admissions staff + Driver for Global Cargo

Discord: PallePuh#0001
bild.png.3ad6b22aa78f2119832bf7da59c9047d.png

Used to play it until very recently when the game started crashing on launch. Tried many fixes except doing a reinstall. Uninstalled and won't be reinstalling.

For the many months I played FH4, the number of times I've dealt with in-game connection problems, Teredo, Xbox connection and misc. game issues is innumerable. You always ended up reinstalling the game or reinstalling Windows, as per Forza Support. You could almost say you had to beta test your way through the problems. 

Hope FH5 isn't the same. 

I've been playing Forza Horizon 4 for a long time. Because the graphics of the game are very impressive. I think it's one of the best racing games. Also, the upcoming Forza Horizon 5 looks like a great game. I can't wait for Forza Horizon 5 to come out.

Kind Regards,

Emirhan37,

Veteran Driver II,

Forum Profile - Steam - TruckersMP Profile

Unsure on the rules? | Reporting someone? | Need to appeal a ban?

• 4 weeks later...

Hello,

Your topic has been inactive for more than 14 days, so I will lock your topic and move it to the archive.
I would like to state that we follow these procedures in order to keep the forum organized.

If there is anything you want to ask, you can contact me via DM.

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Best Regards

DepperitoR,

TruckersMP Forum Moderator

Languages: I TR I EN DiscordDepperitoR#2148 

EN | Rules | Ban Appeal | Report System | Feedback |

TR | Kurallar Ban İtirazı Raporlama SistemiGeri Bildirim | 

46jGBLu.png  | spacer.png

Archived