why are there players behind us ?

M Λ Z Λ L

3 hours ago, [ŞAH] Nihat [28] said:

truckers deliberate in mp game there are players who come behind us and bother us what do we have to do to these players. they don't let us play games.

If they were get you rammed or damage your truck just record and report them if they bothers you pull over open hazards wait them for leave they are most trolling they don't stay with you if you go slower.

I just leave and joins right after, it mostly works 

Kind regards,

Loexie   

Bruijn Logistics | Driver

YouTube / Instagram / Twitter

Guest Cowie

Hi there,

My name is DJ ccowie, a Game Moderation Manager here at TruckersMP.

Sorry to hear about your experience on our servers. We strive to provide an enjoyable experience to those who wish to use our servers in an appropriate manner by playing the game correctly. We do not tolerate any kind of reckless driving or activity that negatively alters the game experience of another player. In this case, while I can understand that having players follow you on our servers can become annoying, this is not a violation of our rules. The servers are open to everyone (that is not banned), thus, you will need to share the road. Indeed, if someone is following you, they are clearly doing it to be annoying, but as said previously, this is not forbidden.

Nevertheless, as mentioned by many other community members above, should the player begin trolling in other ways, such as blocking the road or ramming you, we have a system that allows you to report such behaviour. You can record your gameplay and clip it should they violate any of our official rules. You can then submit your report through our Report System.

For more information on how to record your gameplay, please view this helpful article.

I am once again sorry for any inconvenience caused and hope I was able to help. Have a nice rest to your weekend!

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━▼━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Kindest Regards,

DJ ccowie

TruckersMP Game Moderation Manager

If anyone tries to ram you or make a collision with your truck, all you need to do is firstly report them on the in-game report system which can be found in the TAB option. If no Game Moderators cannot review your report, head over to the website report system. I recommended please use instant replay cause you can use the video footage as your video evidence. Have a great time on TruckersMP. 

9 hours ago, DJ ccowie said:

Merhaba,

Benim adım DJ ccowie, TruckersMP'de Oyun Denetleme Yöneticisi.

Sunucularımızdaki deneyiminiz için üzgünüz. Sunucularımızı doğru bir şekilde kullanmak isteyenlere oyunu doğru oynayarak keyifli bir deneyim yaşatmak için çalışıyoruz. Başka bir oyuncunun oyun deneyimini olumsuz yönde değiştiren herhangi bir pervasız sürüşe veya faaliyete müsamaha göstermeyiz. Bu durumda, sunucularımızda oyuncuların sizi takip etmesinin can sıkıcı olabileceğini anlayabilsem de, bu kurallarımızı ihlal etmiyor . Sunucular herkese açıktır (yani yasak değildir), bu nedenle yolu paylaşmanız gerekecektir. Gerçekten de biri sizi takip ediyorsa bunu sinir bozucu olmak için yaptığı çok açık ama daha önce de söylendiği gibi bu yasak değil.

Bununla birlikte, yukarıda diğer birçok topluluk üyesi tarafından belirtildiği gibi, oyuncu yolu kapatmak veya size çarpmak gibi başka şekillerde trollemeye başlarsa, bu tür davranışları bildirmenize izin veren bir sistemimiz var. Oynadığınız oyunu kaydedebilir ve resmi kurallarımızdan herhangi birini ihlal etmeleri durumunda klip çekebilirsiniz. Daha sonra Rapor Sistemimiz üzerinden raporunuzu gönderebilirsiniz .

Oyununuzu nasıl kaydedeceğiniz hakkında daha fazla bilgi için lütfen bu faydalı makaleye bakın .

Verdiğim rahatsızlıktan dolayı bir kez daha özür dilerim ve umarım yardımcı olabilmişimdir. Hafta sonunuza iyi dinlenmeler!

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━

Saygılarla,

DJ kahyası

TruckersMP Oyun Denetleme Yöneticisi

can there be a rule for this ?

I don't see any problems in other vehicles following behind my truck, as long as they keep the distance and drive correctly. In fact, I've had many of them, I believe that it's because being a tier 3 patron, my name in the game is golden instead of white and with a badge besides it. Unknowing players may think (and some have, I know this for sure) that I'm some kind of TruckersMP "official" and they seem to be afraid of overtaking or doing weird manoeuvres.

Other times, if I see that the players behind act strangely or come too close to the back of my trailer, I'll just keep driving like nothing happens until I see a place to pull over and stop (gas station or resting area), I'll go out of the way, stop, go in free camera and hit F1 to pause my game so even if they are trolls, they won't be able to damage my vehicle. Of course, nVidia Share running and ready to get video of any misbehaviour they can try for a later website report.

3 hours ago, [ŞAH] Nihat [28] said:

can there be a rule for this ?

I don't really see why it's needed when they follow you and drive normally. They may have other intentions than trolling or trying to annoy you

Kind regards,

Loexie   

9 minutes ago, [ŞAH] Nihat [28] said:

Driver friends in my company decisively come behind us to cause discomfort when carrying loads or convoys on the server, overtaking and entering between us, despite our warning, and we, as a team, started to get uncomfortable with these players

Unless you and your friends drive in an officially registered convoy, you don't have authorization to block or hinder other users. This includes driving between you and your friends.

I even recommend to widen the gap between your vehicles to be used by other users who try to overtake you.

Otherwise overtaking you and your friends becomes an unnecessary dangerous and risky manoeuver.

On 8/8/2021 at 10:16 PM, [ŞAH] Nihat [28] said:

I think it can be a rule that they follow a certain distance of km, deliberately follow and prove and report and ban that they are offended, because harassing, harassing, intentionally and intentionally following players is a traffic offence

Since when is following a player offensive? If they drive normally, then I don't see anything offensive in it.

Kind regards,

Loexie   

On 8/7/2021 at 5:55 PM, [ŞAH] Nihat [28] said:

truckers deliberate in mp game there are players who come behind us and bother us what do we have to do to these players. they don't let us play games.

Avoid them from a distance or drive to the side of the road, start f1 and wait for him to drive away.

Like i stated in my first post, some players are more then happy to follow someone they catch up to simply because its another person. Most people speed out of boredom. Give a person the benefit of doubt that they are just happy to see you.

If you are genuinely concerned that every player is out to get you though, you may want to stick with single player, or convoy mode if your with friends.

Not everyone has sinister and nefarious thoughts of trolling you though.

• 2 weeks later...

Heya,

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 
We apply these procedures, in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Regards

Nody,

Forum Moderator.

• Nody locked this topic

Archived