Anyone know a way to add local mods to TMP?

Exlim

Question

9 answers to this question

There's a few discord servers out there that focus on local mods, while I can't give you invites to them there's plenty enough public ones that you should be able to find at least one of them without issue.

I personally recommend using ALM, it's a pretty new program that makes it incredibly easy to install some of the local mods.

That being said, there will be bugs and it doesn't work with all local mods. You will also have to join their discord to get the local mods that work with the program.

UPDATE 8/8/2021: The newest version of ALM works with all local mods now

Otherwise, for other local mods that don't work with that program, this guide will help: (just part 3/4 if you aren't intending to make your own)

Most of the manually installed local mods will have a useful readme text file.

• Like 1

24H4oa0.jpg

Good afternoon,

Whilst there is plenty of knowledge around on the forums and elsewhere for local mods/save editing, please can I remind you it's not officially supported so some of them will be unstable and you may create irreversible damage to your game profile.

Kind regards,

Stubborn__

TruckersMP - Support

Hello there! ? 

Your topic has been inactive for more than 3 days since the last reply.
Because of inactivity, I will have to move this topic to Inactive Topics.

If you have any further queries, feel free to DM me or another Support Team member and we will open this topic as per your request.

You have 1 week to contact us.

I hope you understand. 

Thanks to all participation. ? 

Sincerely,
General18
TruckersMP - Support

//Locked and Moved to Inactive

General18

TruckersMP

My supported languages: English, Danish

Support | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback | How To Downgrade

Hello,

Due to this topic not wanting to be opened after 1 week of being Inactive, I will have to move it to Unsolved Topics.
If you are still having issues related to TruckersMP, feel free to contact us here: https://truckersmp.com/support

Kind Regards,
MatzeonTour
TruckersMP Support

//Moved to Unsolved Topics