Need some help regarding acessories.

Rondo994

Question

6 answers to this question

20 minutes ago, Crіtіcal said:

Hello there!

Has your question been answered with the above suggestion?
Your confirmation of the status of your issue, helps us keep the forum organized!

I await your return!

Kind Regards,
Critical
TruckersMP - Support

Yes, however, and pardon my ignorance, I have one more question, if possible of course, once bought the DLC, I can just go in-game to a mechanic shop and install ir or how does it work?

4 hours ago, Rondo994 said:

Yes, however, and pardon my ignorance, I have one more question, if possible of course, once bought the DLC, I can just go in-game to a mechanic shop and install ir or how does it work?

Yes exactly, all DLC parts will be available once bought, in the truck customization menu, so you can select and add them like normal ?   

I also noticed today, a few people with the "Michelin" toy (not the paintjob or tire writing) on top of the roof, or on the front bars, anyone knows how can I get them? Bought this DLC and searched everywhere but cant find it.

Also sorry for so many questions and special thanks to all for the help, appreciate it. Have a great day/night!

Hello,

I am glad to hear that you got an answer to your question.

Do not hesitate to contact us again by creating a topic or a support ticket.

Best answer has been marked. To get that "Michelin" you need to buy a DLC. You can find it here: https://store.steampowered.com/app/388471/Euro_Truck_Simulator_2__Michelin_Fan_Pack/

Kind Regards,

JJay

TruckersMP Support

// Locked & Moved to Solved

Nie ma magicznych skrótów do rozwiązania Twoich problemów.

Ban appeal | Complaints / Feedback | TruckersMP Rules | Join the Team |