Did you like the ​Real Operations on TruckersMP?

edgarmorato

The recent event was my very first one.

I really loved it. I was totally amazed by the hard work and dedication of all the staff members in the event. They did use the full potential of the game to display scenarios that felt like real-life.

Hello @edgarmorato,

Firstly, thanks for your this question.
It is a really nice event for me. I had the opportunity to attend this event for very little time and it is one of my favorite events.

Also, i think it is TruckersMP's most popular event.

Best regards,

pofii

q1MsQT6.png

Languages: I TR I EN |  Discord: pofii

TR | Kurallar | Ban İtirazı | Destek Sistemi | Raporlama Sistemi | Geri Bildirim

EN | Rules | Ban Appeal | Support System | Report System | Feedback |

1797472539_TMP.png.e59ae11c070d542b6b8fb 

Hello there! 

I can say only ,, best" ? I love every Events created by TruckersMP Staff Team (Event Management+Event Staff), because they are qualified for that work and always everything go as great as possible. 

I'm proud of them 

Regards,

RedWolf 

TruckersMP Veteran Driver II // Forum Contributor ♥️

RedNub I TruckersMP

(ETS2 - 6,033 hours)

795749874_role_VeteranV(1).png.660f7fd7e1531540532_role_5Patron(4).png.063edcf85

Reporting a player  | Appeal your ban  | Support System  | Recruitment

I've gotten to see Real Operations from both the player and staff perspective, having taken part in V7 and V10, and I must say that no matter what role you play in the events, there is always something fascinating about Real Operations, whether it's the realistic traffic experience, or the random roadworks or massive crashes that have been staged, and also provides for good video material in general - I am able to confirm this from my past experience as I made the official video for Real Operations V7 back in 2019 when I was in the TruckersMP Media Team back then. 

Really amazing ❤️ 

1797472539_TMP.webp

---------------------------------------

It was totally trash. It's not from TMP's side, but some incidents happened that ruined my experience. And I've only had 1 hour to play which is not enough

Kind regards,

Loexie   

Bruijn Logistics | Driver

YouTube / Instagram / Twitter

Hey!

Whilst most of the time I was on the staff side, I really enjoyed the time when I attended it as player. The operations are great, it's cool to see people being pulled over and the work that's put into such things. Of course, attending the event as staff and working at the operations or responding to them is even more fun, but all in all I think it's a great event to attend each time you get the possibility :)! 

spacer.png

---------------------------------------------------------------

Rules | Recruitment | Feedback | Support | Guides | Report System | Appeal System | Knowledge Base 

---------------------------------------------------------------

Archived