Colored Names + staff group to in-game chat for all Staff Team Members

RedNub

Suggestion Name: Colored names in in-game chat while Staff Members have visible their group.

Suggestion Description: Add colored nicknames for all Staff Members when they have visible their Staff Group in-game Example: Mangiskills (Report Moderator 399), (Support), (Community Moderator) - and his message.  it will look same as in another staff position but with different color. It will be more organized because every Managers/Game Moderators have red nickname in chat, but Support Managers should have pink name as shown their role on the forum and TMP Website

Any example images: Example: Mangiskills (Report Moderator 399) - and his message.  - please stop blocking 

Why should it be added?: In my opinion every person, who is a part of the TruckersMP Team should be visible in-game chat as Staff and no like normal players.  At this time this option have only Managers, and Game Moderators, optionally Event Staff on special server. Now, I would like to change this and I suggest to give the colored names to everyone from TMP Staff.  It could help in some cases with trolls/some problems in-game aswell. When they put their colored name to visible  status with their group /tg and when they write something into the chat, their role will shown in chat aswell. If they would hide his group they will automatically hide their role in chat aswel, like in-game Moderators/Managers. 

Thank you TruckersMP Community :tmp:

I am proud of you

Regards,

RedWolf [CZ]

• Like 1

RedNub I TruckersMP

(ETS2 - 6,033 hours)

795749874_role_VeteranV(1).png.660f7fd7e1531540532_role_5Patron(4).png.063edcf85

Reporting a player  | Appeal your ban  | Support System  | Recruitment

Hey,

Thanks for your suggestion. This has been a big topic of discussion internally and the decision was made to not add this on public servers. There are too many issues with confusion (as most people don't read the rank, they just see the red/coloured name and assume admin). Additionally, the red name that GM+ have in-game is a tool and not a perk, and this tool would not be needed for non-GM staff as they don't have the authority in-game like moderators do.

// Rejected

• True Story 3