MID LIFT or TAG LIFT or QUAD Axle, what do you prefer? Why?

The truck we use in gameplay, what kind of axle you guys prefer? Midlift axle, Taglift axle or quad axle? Why do you prefer your axle and why? Lets talk about this

For the same reason that phoenix said above, I use 4×2 all the time.

If I need to use a different one, I'll go for 6x4 wouldn't choose mid or tag lifts. Reason? I simply don't like how they look in lifted position:kappa:

Taglift is my favorite. I am not a fan of pulling something way over 40t while taglift can still do the job, I just need to drive slower. But taglift can get the job done though. 6x4 is basically an all-rounder but having a big turning radius, not to mention 8x4. 8x4 is usable when hauling super heavy cargos but when it's empty, it is really hard to drive.

When the back axle is lifted up, taglift can have a smaller turning radius than a 4x2, which could save some tire wear and fuel. When I am pulling cargos, I drop down the back axle and make it into a 6x2. Not as good as 6x4 but can still get the job done. As for an extra, taglift usually has a larger fuel tank than the other types except 4x2. So taglift is my favorite.

Depends on what's the truck used for.

If it's for deliveries; I prefer heavy loads so I'll use 6x4, or 8x4 if it's special transport.

If it's just a convoy truck; the trailer is usually empty so I'll use a taglift or midlift, depending on the length of the chassis, because it looks more interesting.

I prefer taglift and midlif as those look cool and very useful when needed they can be used alltime

Regarding

Itz_Blaze

Thank you all for joining the discussion.... maximum of the participants prefer tag lift / mid lift as they do so good in cargo transport as well as carrying an empty trailer.... I also use 6x2 tag lift because it looks cool when they lifted up.....

also other axles are useful in their respective section.... 
Thanks again.

Peace....

Love From GL-BD

I normally use 6x2 midlift because it gives me more flexibility to choose loads. in cases that i'm transporting something light i simply lift the axle to save fuel(and even the one in the trailer if possible),if the load is heavier i simply drop the axle to help with stability on the road.
I really like the 6x2 taglift for its incredible maneuverability(that how i won the Truckers FM Trameri challenge hehehhe)But i had alot of flying-related problems when i tried to drive with a loaded trailer(below 10 tons),for some reason the front end just bounces into the air causing me to crash.

• 3 weeks later...

Heya!

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 
We apply these procedures, in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Regards

Nody,

Forum Moderator.

• Nody locked this topic

Archived