Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Global Call for Turkey

[GökBörü] Fournate

I am very sad today. There have been 135 fires in my country for about 4 days. (Current) Most of them were extinguished in a short time. Some are still burning.

We think the cause of these fires was sabotage. There are some terrorist groups that take this on (pkk/children of fire).

Unfortunately, all I can do as a citizen is to donate. I'm not in the fire zone. There are many reasons for these fires. (Climate change, unconsciousness, terrorism, etc.)

All of these are in our hands. Forests belong to the world, not the country. What is done is done to the world, not to the country.

Unfortunately, due to TruckersMP rules, I cannot post donation links.

"If you can't stop a disaster, make it known to as many people as possible."

The world is on fire, not Turkey.

#helpturkey

d0a9f6c3-4326-47ff-8cc8-58a2bc6e2172_400

I'm going to show you some videos and pictures now.

tuyler-urperten-anlar-marmaris-te-hava-k

(Turkey/Antalya/Manavgat)

There are fires in many parts of the world right now. I told you the reasons for this. Unfortunately...

FIRMS (Fire Information for Resource Management System)

I hope all this disaster ends soon.

TruckersMP Driver 

TMP Profile | Forum Profile | GökBörü VTC | Designer 
" F O U R N A T E "

The world is on fire, not Turkey. ?

1797472539_TMP.webp

---------------------------------------

As the Turkish fire department, we are in the fire zone. We put forth even more of our best. people, animals and forests are burning. We must stop fighting and dealing with the world now. This world is all ours! We must unite!

pmxn9i6.jpg

16 hours ago, [Strong] Fournate said:

We think the cause of these fires was sabotage. There are some terrorist groups that take this on (pkk/children of fire).

Besides of the fires and loss of lives being a tragedy, I wonder in which way it could be important to share your suspicion of sabotage.

Furthermore, it would be of interest who you define as "we" in this context.

5 hours ago, blabberbeak said:

Yangınların ve can kayıplarının bir trajedi olmasının yanı sıra, sabotaj şüphenizi paylaşmanın ne şekilde önemli olabileceğini merak ediyorum.

Ayrıca bu bağlamda kimleri "biz" olarak tanımladığınız da ilgi çekici olacaktır.

Hello, the purpose of my statement of sabotage was to express my views on the incident. It has also become certain that this is a terrorist event. And terrorist incidents have no defense. It's interesting that you question this. What I refer to as "we" is my country.

TruckersMP Driver 

" F O U R N A T E "

13 hours ago, [Strong] Fournate said:

Hello, the purpose of my statement of sabotage was to express my views on the incident. It has also become certain that this is a terrorist event. And terrorist incidents have no defense. It's interesting that you question this. What I refer to as "we" is my country.

Thanks for your explanation.

I don't support nor defend terrorism.

It has however become common practise of certain governments to abuse the label "terrorism" if it supports their interest.

Especially countries in which the media is not free/ independent of but controlled by the government give reason to suspicion, if after certain events a guilty party is easily found and, coincidentally or not, is a declared enemy of the government.

12 hours ago, blabberbeak said:

Bununla birlikte, bazı hükümetlerin çıkarlarını destekliyorsa "terörizm" etiketini kötüye kullanmaları yaygın bir uygulama haline geldi.

Özellikle medyanın hükümetten özgür/bağımsız olmadığı, ancak hükümet tarafından kontrol edildiği ülkelerde, bazı olaylardan sonra bir suçlu kolayca bulunursa ve tesadüfen veya değil, hükümetin ilan edilmiş bir düşmanıysa, şüphe uyandırır.

Yes I agree with you. But if it wasn't for certain that it was terrorism, what you said would be true.

TruckersMP Driver 

" F O U R N A T E "

• 3 weeks later...
  • Community Moderation Manager

Hello there,

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 
We apply these procedures, in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kindest regards,
Stay safe!
_sneaht_0810 | TruckersMP Community Moderation Manager

Archived