Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

What can we improve/do to improve our ETS community? What TMP should do to start captivating new players.

"RICKY"

I think TruckersMP is doing great right now. Sure it's had a lower player count recently but there's also been a major update that they only recently were able to support plus like what everyone else had mentioned, people are on vacation. Honestly I think the one thing they could do would be to hire a full time dev but since they've already done that, I think they should just keep on doing what they're doing. 

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 horas atrás, Lena & # x27; disse:

O Truckers Mp cumpre perfeitamente o seu papel, sempre trabalhando para nos proporcionar uma melhor experiência de jogo. ❤️ 

Good Morning.

It's your opinion, I believe that with everyone's opinion we can make TMP better if it's not our opinion TMP doesn't know what can be improved. 

On 8/2/2021 at 11:08 AM, RICKY9618 said:

This topic has been opened for everyone to give their opinion with all due respect. 

What can TMP do to call more players? 

What do you think is wrong with TMP

What would you like to see in TMP

1. Have a stable server experience. Kick Asians to the Asian server and provide an Asian ProMods server as well. OR disgard the previous and ban all mods, unless the items come from WoT, SCS and TMP events. Make the moderator role to be a proper POLICE role and rotate moderators on monthly basis. Give moderators the ability to take money from offender drivers, just like in ETS2. Allow players with driving experience and licences to be POLICE.

2. Asking for money, but offering nothing substential in return. Also payment is isolated to C/D cards types only(direct bank payments of sort), thus innaccessible for most others in Eastern EU (no physical payment options such as "EasyPay"). Moderators and Adnins don't pay attention to the player "Y-chat" - especially on the ProMods server. "Y-chat" should and must be in English, yet predominatly Turkish... 

3. Working economy for both types of maps (SCS and ProMods); Realistic VTC system - a way to disable slave drivers money income so that the POLICE may punish effectively (may require a clean profile to be created); FULL/Complete ProMods maps support (Europe + Russ map and North Africa); It is clear that ATS is a second violin, so there is nothing I could propose for that one. 

TruckersMp is doing its job properly for now. If we look to the future we could change a few things like.
-Unnecessary bans because you lose a lot of players.
-Resolving the Servers even if it is very difficult at the moment.
-Administrators (some) to respond to players in messages / tips / game. Because some don't.
Take this message as such it is not an insult I love TruckersMP until the end and I hope only good.

On 8/7/2021 at 6:12 PM, .Pedro. said:

-Unnecessary bans because you lose a lot of players.

-Administrators (some) to respond to players in messages / tips / game. Because some don't.

My dear friend Pedro, excuse me for interfering and quoting you in here, but somehow I can't agree with you about these two statements.

What do you mean by saying unnecessary bans? Nobody's gonna ban anyone if there's no valid reason about it, unless it's @banbymistake and it can be easily corrected afterwards. Breaking the rules as how you may guess leads to minor or major penalties, in real life and in the virtual one. So let's bet about that most of bans assigned to some certain players are somehow justified and necessary, and it's done with only one purpose - to filter out misbehaviour.

And if you don't see admin responding back to you in-game or in forums or in discord, most likely he or she is busy with his or her administrative duty, personal life and communication, etc.

Wonderful rest of your day! ?️

On 8/3/2021 at 4:21 PM, Борислав said:

Give moderators the ability to take money from offender drivers, just like in ETS2. Allow players with driving experience and licences to be POLICE.

It's useless to fine perpetrators as long as TruckersMP allows users to edit their money account (besides other entries).

Giving "experienced" players the ability to be police raises the question how you define "experienced" and how you could verify it.

I don't think it's a good idea.

On 02.08.2021 at 11:15, RICKY9618 said:

evet bu doğru, ama aksi halde sunucular hiç şimdi olduğu kadar boş olmamıştı. 

You are right. I think truckers online is a good simulation game, but I started a topic, my opinion is that some players constantly come behind us and harass us and we don't want to play games, it would be better if the penalty system came to such players

On 8/9/2021 at 10:08 AM, blabberbeak said:

It's useless to fine perpetrators as long as TruckersMP allows users to edit their money account (besides other entries).

Giving "experienced" players the ability to be police raises the question how you define "experienced" and how you could verify it.

I don't think it's a good idea.

Alittle above the line you are so interested in I say something important that makes sense about everything else. Please, read the full post next time.

I like this question.

For me, what TMP should do, it's for sure to implement: new economy system, license system and VTC/company economy, maybe all of this with some leaderboard on the website, and all server side ofc. The progress that one do, should be reflected also in game, with some visual change. Basically to give a reason for players to drive to achieve something. Would be interesting also to have a separated progress, so what you achieve alone and what you achieve with the VTC. Gamers love to grind for something, that's why this should be for me one of the priorities. 

Brutally speaking, currently it's too easy to make money, and there are no reasons to drive, other than enjoy the time with other drivers, driving around toghether. What if we could have both? A dream 

spacer.png _raffaele_ spacer.png

On 8/2/2021 at 11:46 AM, Fuaad said:

I think servers are a bit quiet because of the 1.41 update. People want to check and experience new things. But I'm sure those who love simulation and real-life experience will start playing TMP again. 

To be honest, if you want real-life experience, I wouldn't recommend TMP xD

Kind regards,

Loexie   

Bruijn Logistics | Senior Human Resources

On 8/9/2021 at 10:22 AM, [ŞAH] Nihat [28] said:

You are right. I think truckers online is a good simulation game, but I started a topic, my opinion is that some players constantly come behind us and harass us and we don't want to play games, it would be better if the penalty system came to such players

How do you know they are harassing you? XD

Kind regards,

Loexie   

21 hours ago, [ŞAH] Nihat [28] said:

I F7 goes, it follows me, oda F7 comes, it follows me, no matter what city I go to, it follows me. Don't you think that's harassment?

Not everyone that follows others are like that. You talk about those trolls that likes to annoy you. But there are also others that follow you because they are happy seeing another player.

Kind regards,

Loexie   

21 hours ago, .Lucas said:

Başkalarını takip eden herkes böyle değildir. Seni sinirlendirmekten hoşlanan trollerden bahsediyorsun. Ama başka bir oyuncu görmekten mutlu oldukları için sizi takip eden başkaları da var.

I like to drive with other players.Players who harass me and my team, harass other players, and constantly come and Troll us Never let them get in the game.I think it should be completely blocked. This is a common problem. Because of these players, no one wants to enter the game. Sometimes they really get unfairly banned because of the 10-second video. It's the troll players who do it.

18 minutes ago, [ŞAH] Nihat [28] said:

I like to drive with other players.Players who harass me and my team, harass other players, and constantly come and Troll us Never let them get in the game.I think it should be completely blocked. This is a common problem. Because of these players, no one wants to enter the game. Sometimes they really get unfairly banned because of the 10-second video. It's the troll players who do it.

Yeah, and we can't punish those people that keeps following is because we don't know their intentions. 

Kind regards,

Loexie   

2 minutes ago, [ŞAH] Nihat [28] said:

But we can also distinguish if the drivers behind us have good intentions, and it can be a penalty, man. This is my opinion. 

No, we can't know that.. We can't give penalties for incidents with invalid proof lmao. However, I agree that those trolls shall be punished but I don't think it's possible

Kind regards,

Loexie   

Archived