An attempt was made to change the background of the TruckersMP login window without success.

Ping Fan - TMP

Question

I am trying to change the Truckersmp login window background, but it is not successful. According to the original tutorial, I will step by step. When I changed successfully, then open Truckersmp, I actually happen, so it will cover my favorite background image, which is to return to the original picture. I want to know how this is solved.

11 answers to this question

Hello,

Make sure that you put the photos that you want in this folder:

C:\ProgramData\TruckersMP\data\ets2_mod\ui

or

C:\ProgramData\TruckersMP\data\ats_mod\ui

If you do not see the ets2/ats_mod folder, create it.

You can have up to 3 photos, however they must be renamed to this:

background0.png

background1.png

background2.png

Once you have done that, you can load your game.

Sometimes it won't work as the TruckersMP UI replaces it, but if you restart TruckersMP again it should work.

Let me know if this has helped you! ? 

Kind Regards,

James

TruckersMP Game Moderator

• Like 1

Hello there! @China - xiao Xue er

First of all welcome in here on TruckersMP Forum (Help section) 

My name is Petr, and I am member of TruckersMP Community. My hobby is asnwering/helping to others with their issues/questions as asoon as I am able to. I will do best for you to asnwer your question 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------)

I really understand, you would like to make your own photo for your TruckersMP Background, however I tried same tutorial, but it does not work for me. 

Hope, you had tried this one: 

To be honest, it took a lot of my time to solve how to change this background, firstly I had tried some of the forum guides, then I found this video, which is 100 % best. 

I have found a solutions for you!! 

Please follow this video and everything will 100% works  -- I have tried

If would be anything, what you will need to know, or need to help with anything else, do not hesitate and ping me here I am always here for you

Hope, your problem will be fixed soon and one of posted solutions above will help you!

Hope, you will appreciate my help ? 

Regards,

RedWolf [CZ] 

GB HR Staff I Player of TMP Community

RedNub I TruckersMP

(ETS2 - 6,165hours)

795749874_role_VeteranV(1).png.660f7fd7e1531540532_role_5Patron(4).png.063edcf85

Reporting a player  | Appeal your ban  | Support System  | Recruitment

2 hours ago, Jаmes said:

你好,

确保将所需的照片放入此文件夹中:

C:\ProgramData\TruckersMP\data\ets2_mod\ui

要么

C:\ProgramData\TruckersMP\data\ats_mod\ui

如果您没有看到ets2/ats_mod 文件夹,创建它。

您最多可以拥有 3 张照片,但必须将它们重命名为:

背景0.png

背景1.png

背景2.png

完成后,您就可以加载游戏了。

有时它不会在 TruckersMP UI 替换它时工作,但是如果您再次重新启动 TruckersMP,它应该可以工作。

如果这对您有帮助,请告诉我!? 

亲切的问候,

詹姆士

TruckersMP 游戏版主

Hello, dear game manager!

I have tried it, it is really a useful place, but when I turn off the Truckersmp re-open, the Truckersmp prompts need to be updated, so the updated file is the picture I like, in other words, it is to cover my favorite pictures NS. The name format size of the picture is correct

41 minutes ago, China - xiao Xue er said:

Hello, dear game manager!

I have tried it, it is really a useful place, but when I turn off the Truckersmp re-open, the Truckersmp prompts need to be updated, so the updated file is the picture I like, in other words, it is to cover my favorite pictures NS. The name format size of the picture is correct

Hey again.

That's probably because TruckersMP needed an update whilst you were offline. Just try restarting your game.

Plus, ensure that the images are in the "ets2_mod\ui"

or 

"ats_mod\ui" folder.

Let us know if this has fixed your issue ? 

Kind Regards,

James

TruckersMP Game Moderator

Hello there!  

Has your problem/question been resolved with the answer given above?  

The confirmation of the status of your problem/question helps us always keep our forum organized!  

I await your response.  

Kind Regards,  

Caramba2412 

TruckersMP Support 

Greetings,
Caramba2412   

TruckersMP Support Team Leader                                                                                                                                  

37 minutes ago, Caramba2412 said:

Hello there!

Has your problem/question been resolved with the answer given above?

The confirmation of the status of your problem/question helps us always keep our forum organized!

I await your response.

Kind Regards,

Caramba2412

TruckersMP Support

The problem has been solved. Thank you for your support. Love you.?