Ongoing server issues

Scarlsberg

First of all let me just mention from the outset that it was really good to see a post from the TMP developers recently outlining their plans for the service going forward and it was nice to get a glimpse of what they have planned for the service in the future.  However, when reading it, there was one glaring ommision that stuck me that is quite a show-stopping issue that really needs addressing quite urgently - the ongoing server stability issues with the server that hosts the ETS Sim 1 / Promods and ATS EU server.

Whilst I appreciate that these issues began due to issues outside of your control (the fire at the service provider's data centre), it has now been almost 5 months since that event, yet the server that hosts the ETS Sim 1 / Promods and ATS EU server still continues to appear to have regular issues with server stability with high pings / lag spikes which results in a poor experience for the user and one that, for me at least, spoils my enjoyment of the TMP service.

Now I also understand that you may not be able to answer the following questions for various reasons (and if that is the case, then at least a reply to say this would be appreciated), but I still feel that they need to be asked given the time that has passed since the issues began:

• Are you able to shed any light on what is causing the server instability on one of the TMP servers?
  • Is it something that can be resolved and if so, is there a timescale at present on when it may be resolved?

Hello / evening I also read this article and I was amazed. From what I saw there, it was written that in the future new parts will be purchased (I think PC or etc) with which developers can work better. If I'm wrong, write here.

And yes this is an old problem with the servers but we still don't have an update how long it will take or when we will be able to play without being removed from the servers.

2 hours ago, .Pedro. said:

Hello / evening I also read this article and I was amazed. From what I saw there, it was written that in the future new parts will be purchased (I think PC or etc) with which developers can work better. If I'm wrong, write here.

And yes this is an old problem with the servers but we still don't have an update how long it will take or when we will be able to play without being removed from the servers.

As long as TMP doesn't announce it official i wouldn't thrust that sayings. 

On topic: As I can find on the OVH site (if their host still is OVH) they are fully operative. So I can't give you a clear answer on your question. I guess only staff can answer this correctly.

Regards
Eksray

10 hours ago, Scarlsberg said:

First of all let me just mention from the outset that it was really good to see a post from the TMP developers recently outlining their plans for the service going forward and it was nice to get a glimpse of what they have planned for the service in the future.  However, when reading it, there was one glaring ommision that stuck me that is quite a show-stopping issue that really needs addressing quite urgently - the ongoing server stability issues with the server that hosts the ETS Sim 1 / Promods and ATS EU server.

Whilst I appreciate that these issues began due to issues outside of your control (the fire at the service provider's data centre), it has now been almost 5 months since that event, yet the server that hosts the ETS Sim 1 / Promods and ATS EU server still continues to appear to have regular issues with server stability with high pings / lag spikes which results in a poor experience for the user and one that, for me at least, spoils my enjoyment of the TMP service.

Now I also understand that you may not be able to answer the following questions for various reasons (and if that is the case, then at least a reply to say this would be appreciated), but I still feel that they need to be asked given the time that has passed since the issues began:

• Are you able to shed any light on what is causing the server instability on one of the TMP servers?
  • Is it something that can be resolved and if so, is there a timescale at present on when it may be resolved?

Yes you are right.We are fed up of this issues

• Nody locked this topic

Hello there,

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 
We apply these procedures, in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Regards

Nody,

Forum Moderator.

Archived