1.41 Support Released!

Digital

Great job!!! congratulations to @mwl4 @ShawnCZek and all the team. a great advance for the community to have 1.41 available. ? ? ?

• Like 1

LEITO-FORO.png

ʀᴇᴘᴏʀᴛᴇ ᴅᴇ ᴊᴜɢᴀᴅᴏʀᴇꜱ: https://truckersmp.com/reports

ᴀᴘᴇʟᴀᴄɪóɴ ᴅᴇ ʙᴀɴꜱ : https://truckersmp.com/appeals

ʀᴇɢʟᴀꜱ ᴅᴇʟ ᴊᴜᴇɢᴏ: https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/topic/82688-truckersmp-rules-spanish-reglas-de-truckersmp-español-05082020/

When I try to log in it says "Connection Refused" It says I don't own some of the DLC's in use.  But I own all the DLC's I use.   Before this last update everything worked fine.  Any help would be appreciated.  UPDATE:  Now I can get in.  Don't know why it was doing that.  One of my friends had the same issue.  All good now.

1 hour ago, Digital said:

Header image

Greetings!

Just over two weeks ago, version 1.41 for Euro Truck Simulator 2 and American Truck Simulator was released. Over these two weeks, our game developers have been working hard on porting our multiplayer client from version 1.40 to 1.41.

We are all very excited to announce that TruckersMP is now compatible with version 1.41!

POSTER

You can also view information on this update via our changelog forum topic:

0.2.3.4.0 Released - Development Announcements - TruckersMP Forum

What does this compatibility update include?

In anticipation of some popular questions, we have outlined what is included in our compatibility update, below:

• Euro Truck Simulator 2 version 1.41.1.5s (64-bit) compatibility.
  • American Truck Simulator version 1.41.1.10s (64-bit) compatibility.
  • ProMods Europe v2.56 support for 'ProMods' and 'ProMods Arcade' game servers.
  • ProMods Canada v1.0.2 support for all American Truck Simulator game servers.
  • World of Trucks 'Idaho Spuds' event support, including the associated cabin accessories rewards.
  • Support for the latest version of New Summer Graphics/Weather modification (1.41 compatibility).

Outstanding Issues

• We are aware of a synchronisation issue affecting traffic lights across both games. This causes the green and red lights to flicker rapidly. It is advised to use extreme caution when approaching junctions, whilst respecting any road signage.

Of course, if you have a question this blog didn't answer, please feel welcome to post it on our forum topic! We will answer them at our earliest convenience.

Thank you to everyone for your patience over the last two weeks.

Happy trucking!

-TruckersMP Team

--> View post on homepage

Thanks tmp!

34 minutes ago, FBTC - Raaphael said:

Excellent work with this update, ? but it is not possible to take advantage of the game's photos feature to be able to change the weather and time unfortunately.?

You should be able to change the weather, but the time is synchronised between players across the server, so this will be locked.

• Like 2
  • HaulieCry 1