ETS2 MP Fatal Error crashed

meiahOwO

Question

8 answers to this question

Hello there! @almeidalopes

First of all, Welcome to TruckersMP Forums :tmp:

My name is Petr, and I am member of TruckersMP Community. My hobby is asnwering/helping to others with their issues/questions as asoon as I am able to. I will do best for you to asnwer your question 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am sorry to hear, that you are having a problem with crashing your game. Anyway, lets go to solve your problem, today im going to help you with problem, specifically ,, Fatal Error" 

Here, I will post some possible solution for your issue: 

Solution 1:

Have you tried to verify your game?

> Go to Steam Library
> Right click Euro Truck Simulator 2
> Properties
> Local Files
> Verify Integrity of Game Files

Wait until the game files are verified and try whether the error still occurs.

Solution 2:

1. Right click ETS 2 in steam

2. Select 'Launch with OpenGL'

3. Let the game run and try going into game.

4. Exit the game and go back to steam, right click ETS 2 again but this time select 'Launch with DirectX (64-Bit)

5. Again go into game and then exit.

6. Start TruckersMP up and see if the game stops crashing

If it did not work, then I recommend you re-install TruckersMP Launcher with these steps: 

1. Press the Windows Key + R (Win+R) on your keyboard
  2. Enter "%programdata%" and press Enter (without the quotes)
  3. Find the folder "TruckersMP" and delete that folder.
  4. Go to documents and delete this folders called (ETS2MP, ATSMP) 
  5. Navigate to C:\Program Files\ and delete the folder named "TruckersMP Launcher"
  6. Go to our website and re-download and install the Launcher with admin privileges https://truckersmp.com/download/
  7. Open The Launcher with admin privileges and click "Install Available Updates"

After installing process, please click on TruckersMP Launcher icon on your desktop and launch it as administrator (right click - run as administrator)

And please have a look at this guides, that may help you aswell

If would be anything, what you will need to know, or need to help with anything else, do not hesitate and ping me here I am always here for you

Hope, your problem will be fixed soon and one of posted solutions above will help you! 

I wish you good luck! 

Kindest Regards,

RedWolf [CZ] 

Gökböru VTC I Human Resources Staff / TruckersMP Veteran Driver II 

RedNub I TruckersMP

(ETS2 - 6,033 hours)

795749874_role_VeteranV(1).png.660f7fd7e1531540532_role_5Patron(4).png.063edcf85

Reporting a player  | Appeal your ban  | Support System  | Recruitment

Hello almeidalopes

I have encountered this problem once, I changed the archive and the problem was solved

You can use my solution to try to solve  Hope my reply can help you?

4 hours ago, almeidalopes said:

你好伊瓦琳

你说的是哪个“档案”?

Euro Truck Simulator 2\profiles  You can delete the archive inside and create a new one in the game  Try if the problem is solved.

19 hours ago, Evalyn said:

Euro Truck Simulator 2\profiles  You can delete the archive inside and create a new one in the game  Try if the problem is solved.

But that's basically deleting my profile that I've been using for alot of time now.

On the good side, the crashing only occurs when I try to switch profiles now, where it doesn't bother me too much.

Lets say that it has been "solved" ?

Hello @almeidalopes

We are glad to hear that your problem has been solved.  
Thank you, to all who participated. Have a great day!  

Sincerely, 
Caramba2412 
TruckersMP Support 

//Locked and Moved to Solved. 

Greetings,
Caramba2412   

TruckersMP Support Team Leader