0.2.3.4.0 Released

ShawnCZek

I've noticed that there are traffic lights in Calais intersection now - previous versions of TruckersMP didn't had traffic lights in this location whatsoever.

If you want to ask anywhere on forums whenever 32-bit version of MP will be supported in future, try to start GTA V on your 32-bit machine before checking game's system requirements.

Instead of quoting the post above, use the ^ character. The character is actually pointing to the post above.

How to fix sudden steering issue on your USB steering wheel

26 minutes ago, Titanic4 said:

I've noticed that there are traffic lights in Calais intersection now - previous versions of TruckersMP didn't had traffic lights in this location whatsoever.

Yeah, this has been suggested many times in the past. Among other:

We'll see how it works in practice. I keep my fingers crossed for fewer accidents there.

I don’t understand the question. I mean, if you just want to drive with your friends and maybe AI traffic, then don’t start the TMP launcher but ETS2 in the single player and start a “Convoi” session.

Think that’s also the “reason” why there is no such symbol on TMP, because it just doesn’t make sense there.

Warum habe ich noch keinen Multiplayer, um mit anderen Freunden zu spielen?