Chaos at the traffic lights

Snowmandog

Question

Traffic lights seem to be going in between red, yellow, and green like crazy they switch colors and seem to not stay on one color. 
ive ran single player they seem to work fine but I logged onto truckersmp today since the 1.41 support and it seems like the traffic lights on mp are just switching colors and not staying on the correct lights. 

I don’t know if I should go or stop at the next one I am at right now.

please help idk if this is me or the mod.

4 answers to this question

It's not just you, it is an issue with TruckersMP with the 1.41 update. Other people are aware and I've made a support ticket, so it should be fixed soon.

For now, just use caution at junctions and intersections.

• Upvote 1

TruckersMP Media Team :HaulieLove:

I survived Europoort and all I got was this crappy signature. :kappa:

12 minutes ago, DJ98 said:

It's not just you, it is an issue with TruckersMP with the 1.41 update. Other people are aware and I've made a support ticket, so it should be fixed soon.

For now, just use caution at junctions and intersections.

Awesome thank you for the update just wanted to make sure it ain’t me ? cause my VTC giving me the weird looks 

Greetings @Snowmandog,

As @DJ98 said, It is being experienced by every user at TruckersMP. Our developers are working on the possible fix on this. An update will be released on fixing this. We appreciate if you can patiently wait until then ? 
If the comment has helped you & there is no more questions you needed to ask then you can request to close this forum topic. We will await your reply!

Regards,
Winter~
TruckersMP Team

• Upvote 1

Hello there @Snowmandog!

Since you marked a best answer which provides us a acknowledgement you did got a good answer, I will go ahead and move this topic to solved topics. 
If you have anymore issues in the future, feel free to open a new thread in our forum or to create a support ticket on our website: https://truckersmp.com/support

Kind regards,
Winter~
TruckersMP Team

//Locked and moved to Solved Topics