Game crashes with activated wheater mod

Gottlieb [GER]

Question

5 answers to this question

Hi,

No, I used the v4 all the time in TMP.

So it crashed, also I'm sure that v4.5 will not be loaded by starting from TMP if it is not supported.

So from my point of view it can not be that v4.5 can be started if it's not in the load order from TMP, or I'm wrong?

maybe it's better to disable the mod in the load order from TMP, if this not happen yet?

But the issue appears also if you travel with the ferry from Longyearben to Kirkenes on Promods. Game crashes all the time, with disabled weather mod.

A lot of vegetaion models are not laoded and cause a error, example:

00:04:44.587 : <ERROR> [ld] Failed to open '/model/vegetation/grass/sc_grass_stone_big1.pmd'.
00:04:44.587 : <ERROR> d:\buildbot\slaves\win_slave\final_build_ets2_141_windows_bin_steam_x64\build\prism\src\models\model\model_template.cpp(628): ?cache_data_handler@model_template_u@prism@@UEAAXXZ: Failed to load model descriptor (.pmd) or model geometry (.pmg) for '/model/vegetation/grass/sc_grass_stone_big1.pmg'.

Regards

• Community Moderation Manager

Hello @Gottlieb [GER],

the summer mod is currently not supported and can cause game crashes.

In order to play, you must remove the summer mod from your mod folder. Additionally, ProMods is not supported as well.

I hope this helps.

Kind regards,

Joschi.

Rules | Knowledge Base | Report a Player | Provide Feedback

TruckersMP Community Moderation Manager

Hello @Gottlieb [GER],

TruckersMP supports the newest version of the Summer Mod for now. More Information can be found here:

So I assume your problem is solved and will mark this topic as solved. The Summer mod should now be working properly.

If you are still having issues related to TruckersMP, do not hesitate to contact us again if you require any further help.

Kind regards
MatzeOnTour
TruckersMP Support

//Locked and moved to Solved Topics