Game Crashes (after updating to the new version)

William Jones (IEC)

Question

9 answers to this question

Hello there! @William Jones (IEC)

First of all, I would like to welcome you here on TruckersMP Forums.

My name is Petr, and I am member of TruckersMP Community. My hobby is asnwering/helping to others with their issues/questions as asoon as I am able to. I will do best for you to asnwer your question 

Honestly, I have not too much experiences with new version yet, because it was released today, but I will do my best to answer / and also help you with your issue

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am sorry to hear, that you are having a problem with crashing your game. Anyway, lets go to solve your problem, today im going to help you with problem, specifically ,, Fatal Error" 

If you have not any problem with singleplayer, then will be something wrong with TMP Launcher. 

Now I would recommend you to re-install TruckersMP Launcher with these steps: 

1. Press the Windows Key + R (Win+R) on your keyboard
  2. Enter "%programdata%" and press Enter (without the quotes)
  3. Find the folder "TruckersMP" and delete that folder.
  4. Go to documents and delete this folders called (ETS2MP, ATSMP) 
  5. Navigate to C:\Program Files\ and delete the folder named "TruckersMP Launcher"
  6. Go to our website and re-download and install the Launcher with admin privileges https://truckersmp.com/download/
  7. Open The Launcher with admin privileges and click "Install Available Updates"

After installing process, please click on TruckersMP Launcher icon on your desktop and launch it as administrator (right click - run as administrator)

And please have a look at this guides, that may help you as well

If would be anything, what you will need to know, or need to help with anything else, do not hesitate and ping me here I am always here for you

Hope, your problem will be fixed soon and one of posted solutions above will help you! 

Do not forget to let us know, if your problem has been solved! - It helps to our TMP Staff to keep this forum organized

I wish you good luck! 

Kindest Regards,

RedWolf [CZ] 

Gökböru VTC I Human Resources Staff / TruckersMP Player

• Like 1

RedNub I TruckersMP

(ETS2 - 6,165hours)

795749874_role_VeteranV(1).png.660f7fd7e1531540532_role_5Patron(4).png.063edcf85

Reporting a player  | Appeal your ban  | Support System  | Recruitment

Try going into SP, deactivate mods if you have any activated, quick travel to a base game garage if you have ProMods activated, close the game so it creates a new save, and try TMP again.

Edit: Interestingly, I went into the game, clicked on the tab to purchase the caravan trailer, and the game crashed with the same error message. Maybe there's an error with caravans causing the crash. Try selling them in SP if you have any, and try MP after.

I get the same error too after the update. This is what i did to get the error and i can repeat the actions.

After updating this morning (UK Time) I was automatically taken back to my original garage in Dover. I then went to travel to Kirkenes, in which it then went to the loading screen and when i re-entered the game the screen was black with the same error as the OP above when i tab out.

Cheers

Have you tried to create another account in-game?  Maybe, it could help you with your crashing.

You can create your new account in SP or MP it does not matter, then go to Multiplayer and try to load your profile, it will do same as on previous one. If no, then is something wrong with your profile, that may be corrupted

Regards,

RedWolf[CZ] 

5 minutes ago, William Jones (IEC) said:

Hi @Winter~

To be honest no, I've tried many times but all I'm getting is a game crash or gets to the point of the loading screen saying "contant change detected, updating navigation data once it's finished Black screen with the game crash fatal window.

Thanks

RedNub I TruckersMP

(ETS2 - 6,165hours)

795749874_role_VeteranV(1).png.660f7fd7e1531540532_role_5Patron(4).png.063edcf85

Reporting a player  | Appeal your ban  | Support System  | Recruitment

Greetings @William Jones (IEC),

Maybe if you can try the method as said by Redwolf. Maybe if it's related with the profile itself. As currently many users are having different problems which includes crashes as well after the latest update. Developers are currently working on the possible fix on this. We have to patiently wait until then.
But please do try the method provided above as we don't know the exact cause at the moment. I will await your reply ? 

Regards,
Winter~
TruckersMP Team

Hello there @William Jones (IEC)!   

Glad to hear it William. Thank you so much for your kind words, we really appreciate it. Since you have solved your issue, I will go ahead and move this topic to Solved topics. 
If you have anymore issues in the future, feel free to open a new thread in our forum or to create a support ticket on our website: https://truckersmp.com/support

Kind regards,
Winter~
TruckersMP Team

//Locked and moved to Solved Topics

• Like 1