Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Led vs HID vs halogen headlights.Which one is better?

Angelforgamers

Hello there! @Angelforgamers

I would prefer the halogen lights, but to be honest its up to you, what you like ? The halogen lights are newest for Renault T range, they are looking cool! 

Its hard to say, because all the people has different style of lights and everything about truck tunning ?  

Have a nice day! 

Regards,

RedWolf [CZ] 

RedNub I TruckersMP

(ETS2 - 6,165hours)

795749874_role_VeteranV(1).png.660f7fd7e1531540532_role_5Patron(4).png.063edcf85

Reporting a player  | Appeal your ban  | Support System  | Recruitment

23 hours ago, Raymond_97 said:

old one is better , old is gold ? 

Haha ? 

One thing is that when I am out on the road I can't distinguish if the fellow trucker near me is running led or halogen, it seriously needs some more differentiation like halogen should have more yellow tinge to it and led more whitish and  led should have sharp cut off line while halogen and hid should have  a not so well defined cut off

Guys did you watch the comparison?

Was the comparison helpful?

On 8/1/2021 at 12:31 PM, [GökBörü] RedWolf [CZ] said:

Hello there! @Angelforgamers

I would prefer the halogen lights, but to be honest its up to you, what you like ? The halogen lights are newest for Renault T range, they are looking cool! 

Its hard to say, because all the people has different style of lights and everything about truck tunning ?  

Have a nice day! 

Regards,

RedWolf [CZ] 

Halogem is old bro not new.New is led

Thanks, i had been wondering about this for ages! Now, if only we could get the LED/Laser lightbars that are becoming popular. Sure would love adding range, or adding width so we can see when turning corners.

Anyone know if the rectangular, Lumen I, and Lumen II accessory lights have there light type based on the trucks lights? Or is the rectangular a halogen, Lumen I a xenon, and Lumen II an LED?

Hope that makes sense to someone

• 2 weeks later...

Genuinely I prefer LED lights over anything. I don't have any specific reason for that but I think they just look best (on most trucks).  

spacer.png

---------------------------------------------------------------

Rules | Recruitment | Feedback | Support | Guides | Report System | Appeal System | Knowledge Base 

---------------------------------------------------------------

• 2 weeks later...

Heya!

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 
We apply these procedures, in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kind Regards

Nody,
TruckersMP Forum Moderator.

• Nody locked this topic

Archived