Limited Reaction to Posts

Suggestion Name: Limited Reaction to Posts

Suggestion Description: Hello, I would like to share my opinion on a subject with you. Unfortunately, we have limited ability to respond/add to posts on the forum. I think our daily reaction limit is between 10/20. I think this should be removed or increased to a more appropriate limit.

Any example images: Ekran_goruntusu_2021-07-31_190328.png

Why should it be added?: Something that actually exists. I just want it fixed. Because there are many posts or threads that I follow in the forum. And I also want to add reactions in response to them. But unfortunately I can't add it due to the limit. I hope you will consider my opinion. I wish you a good day.

INFO: I wanted to write to the suggestions, but I realized that I could not open a topic. That's why I had to open a thread in the discussion category. I'd appreciate it if you moved it to the Suggestions category.

• Like 1

TruckersMP Driver 

TMP Profile | Forum Profile | GökBörü VTC | Designer 
" F O U R N A T E "

2 minutes ago, CJMAXiK said:

Sınır, kötüye kullanımı ve itibar artışını önlemek için vardır.

Yes, I thought about that. I think you need to increase this a little bit. Of course, removing it is absurd. So I want you to increase the number of the limit a little bit. I can't be the only one who wants this, of course, I think many people will want it too.

For example: Number of limits: 10-15 --> 20-25

Thank you for considering my opinion. ?

TruckersMP Driver 

" F O U R N A T E "

Let me give you an example.

I sent a status update. There are 5 comments on my post. I replied "Like" to them. Apart from that, 10 of the 56 people I follow shared a status update. I also added reactions and comments to them. My friend who shared the post liked my comment and commented on his post as follows: Thank you @Fournate. I also reacted to it. I gave a total of 16 responses. These events took place in just 5 hours. Will I not be able to react in the remaining hours? Will I not be able to react to people who comment on my post? I think it should be increased.

I don't want them to think wrong when I can't react. (He doesn't care about my opinion etc.)

Thank you for your thoughts. (I'm sorry I couldn't add a reaction to your comment, because I reached my reaction limit.)

• Upvote 1

TruckersMP Driver 

" F O U R N A T E "

The things I see valuable are people. And I don't want their hearts to be broken. That's why I add a reaction by not distinguishing them from each other. Thanks for your opinion though. ?

• Upvote 1

TruckersMP Driver 

" F O U R N A T E "

• 1 month later...
On 8/9/2021 at 2:33 PM, Callum455 said:

I think there should be a limit because otherwise the system could be abused and people can use it to mine reputation on their profile for example.

Limit is good to prevent abusing reputation.

• 3 weeks later...

I think the response of the forum is sufficient. There is no need to increase the number of times. Increasing the number of times will only abuse

Kind regards,

Tony.Stark

卡车司机-标志-sm.png

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • James locked this topic
  • 1 year later...