Why doesn't my report limit go up?

Aphollone

Question

18 answers to this question

• Community Moderation Manager

Hello @Kearlett,

The Game Moderation Team is being asked to rate the quality of the reports. This is being used to help get rid of the majority of useless reports that currently come through the system. The more good reports you submit, the more you will be able to report in the future. The more bad reports you submit, the less you will be able to report, to the point where you are no longer able to. (Source)

If you are unsure why your report limit doesn't go up, I'd like you to create a feedback ticket, as FernandoCR already said.

You can do this by clicking here. Please choose "Game Moderation Management" as category.

I hope this helps.

Kind regards,

Joschi.

• Thanks 1

Rules | Knowledge Base | Report a Player | Provide Feedback

TruckersMP Community Moderation Manager

Hello

Probalby this comes because of your rejected reports. My experience is each 2 - 3 reports that get accepted you can enter an extra report. The more reports get rejected the less you can enter. A point that also counts is how you use the report system. If you only "spam" reports from c - d you can get banned from the report system, if you enter 1 and the same report multiple times you can also risk a ban from the system. Maybe you can ask it via a ticket for the reason? But my guess is that it's because of all your declined reports.

Eksray

Hello @Kearlett,

as I know out of my Report experience, if the declined Reports have been declined one by one and there is no accepted Report between these, then your Limit is not getting higher because you have a lot of declined Reports that have been declined one after the other. As I know, you should have atleast 5 accepted Reports since the last declined one so your limit get higher. 

King Regards,

Don Cheeki

Best regards,

Doñ Cheeki | TruckersMP Event Team

11 minutes ago, Doñ Cheeki said:

Hello @Kearlett,

as I know out of my Report experience, if the declined Reports have been declined one by one and there is no accepted Report between these, then your Limit is not getting higher because you have a lot of declined Reports that have been declined one after the other. As I know, you should have atleast 5 accepted Reports since the last declined one so your limit get higher. 

King Regards,

Don Cheeki

Only 3 of the last 24 reports have been rejected.

The reason why your report limit and score does not increase is your reporting habits and reporting patterns of events that occur in dense areas of the map. Such reports are accepted, but reporting limits based on them are not increased as they can easily lead to farming in the community.

Therefore, instead of rejecting them outright, they accept them, but do not expand the boundaries any further by accepting them. If you want your report limit to be increased, I suggest you report valid violations from other areas of the map more often than you currently do in such dense areas.

I wrote this post based on the information TotalDiesel gave me about its report system.

1 hour ago, Princess Aurora said:

The reason why your report limit and score does not increase is your reporting habits and reporting patterns of events that occur in dense areas of the map. Such reports are accepted, but reporting limits based on them are not increased as they can easily lead to farming in the community.

Therefore, instead of rejecting them outright, they accept them, but do not expand the boundaries any further by accepting them. If you want your report limit to be increased, I suggest you report valid violations from other areas of the map more often than you currently do in such dense areas.

I wrote this post based on the information TotalDiesel gave me about its report system.

I don't think there will be a player to report because there is no one else on the map. If it's really what you say, it might be Truckersmp's most ridiculous system.

17 minutes ago, Kearlett said:

I don't think there will be a player to report because there is no one else on the map. If it's really what you say, it might be Truckersmp's most ridiculous system.

I think I agree with you too. It could have increased, at least until TruckersMP supported to version 1.41.
Because there is no excessive density on the surrounding roads, including the D-C road.

1 minute ago, Princess Aurora said:

I think I agree with you too. It could have increased, at least until TruckersMP supported to version 1.41.
Because there is no excessive density on the surrounding roads, including the D-C road.

A person who wants to play the game in multiplayer just buys the game. Because, as you said, there are no players anywhere but the D-C Road. In fact, it would make more sense for people to find a solution instead of reducing their reporting rights. I've passed everything 50 reports have been accepted, while only 14 reports have been rejected. I mean, why are they thinking about taking away my right to report when there's a figure of about 4 times that?

41 minutes ago, Kearlett said:

A person who wants to play the game in multiplayer just buys the game.

TMP does not benefit from purchases of the game made by SCS Software, they are not related.

SCS Software is creator of the game, while TMP is creator of a third party modification allowing multiplayer functionality for said game, that until recently (prior to version 1.41, which still isn't supported by TMP yet) was exclusively singleplayer only.

As a creator of a modification, TMP has right to set their own rules, which every user must acknowledge.

41 minutes ago, Kearlett said:

Because, as you said, there are no players anywhere but the D-C Road. In fact, it would make more sense for people to find a solution instead of reducing their reporting rights.

Wrong, there are players all over the map. Before you object, let me just say that D-C road is special case, a nutcase to be precise.

TMP is not forcing anyone to be there, mostly, they are actually encouraging people to stay away from there and the troubles.

Nobody is taking your rights, everyone has to start from the bottom. I don't know how low it's now, but I started with 10 reports, worked my way up to some crazy number (over 200 something), before they reduced the cap to 30 and later even to 20, where I sit now. And why they have "taken" my reporting rights? Because all those useless reports form D-C road, where 99% of the time when the report is accepted, admin is probably contemplating if they should ban the reporting players as well.

So, instead of allowing "farming" reputation where everyone is driving like in some post-apocalyptic road movie, which is even mentioned in the rules, TMP reserves their own right to do as they see fit. Solution is simple - stay out of there.

• Upvote 1

53 minutes ago, Kearlett said:

A person who wants to play the game in multiplayer just buys the game. Because, as you said, there are no players anywhere but the D-C Road. In fact, it would make more sense for people to find a solution instead of reducing their reporting rights. I've passed everything 50 reports have been accepted, while only 14 reports have been rejected. I mean, why are they thinking about taking away my right to report when there's a figure of about 4 times that?

People's report limits do not decrease, if your reports are declined, your report limits decrease.

Hello there,

Did you get the answer you were looking for with the answers given above?

Your confirmation of the status of your issue/question helps us keep the forum always organized!

Kind Regards,

JJay

TruckersMP Support

Nie ma magicznych skrótów do rozwiązania Twoich problemów.

Ban appeal | Complaints / Feedback | TruckersMP Rules | Join the Team |

Hello there! ? 

Your topic has been inactive for more than 3 days since the last reply.
Because of inactivity, I will have to move this topic to Inactive Topics.

If you have any further queries, feel free to DM me or another Support Team member and we will open this topic as per your request.

You have 1 week to contact us.

I hope you understand. 

Thanks to all participation. ? 

Sincerely,
General18
TruckersMP - Support

//Locked and Moved to Inactive

General18

TruckersMP

My supported languages: English, Danish

Support | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback | How To Downgrade

Hello there!

Due to this topic not wanting to be opened after 1 week of being Inactive, I will have to move it to Unsolved Topics.

If you are still having issues, feel free to contact us here: https://truckersmp.com/support

Kind regards,
maksch
TruckersMP - Support

//Locked and moved to unsolved

maksch

Ex-Member of the Support Team