SCS or TMP ?

CHRISTINA

Both!

I think they both offer totally different experiences!

TruckersMP: <- Better to play with anyone and everyone!

• Rules to protect the players
  • A mass amount of players
  • Unique features like the tab list and TruckersFM integration
  • HUGE events and convoys

SCS MP: <- Better if you prefer to be only with a set group of friends

• Your own server so you choose the rules (although, I have seen that going badly quite enough to stray away from the public ones!)
  • (Eventually) mods
  • In-game easy job sync

24H4oa0.jpg

Thanks to the MMORPG nature of TMP, it has a thriving community with a lot of interaction between members. The likelihood of SCSMP replicating TMP's community is extremely small. Organized events, convoys, and VTCs make TMP all the more special.

Due to servers being client-side on SCSMP, mod support and participant count will be limited, surely, due to performance issues.

Unless SCSMP does something totally amazing and unbelievable in the future, TMP all the way.

In the past, I have expressed my thoughts on this topic in similar post(s) like this.

Don't you all think the situation with scsmp and tmp is relatable to gta online and gta RP? Both are unique on their own ways. Neither one is gonna end the other.

I prefer both but personally i like TMP only bcz of the PROMODS  server. If you want to drive peacefully then promods serverfor you. TMPs best part is all server are bot free .  I think  SCS mp also nice bcz of some  different  Features like .. no speed limit, you can change the weather, you can transfer your truck  anywhere via O cam.

spacer.png

15 minutes ago, Raymond_97 said:

Eu prefiro os dois, mas pessoalmente gosto de TMP apenas bcz do   servidor PROMODS . Se você quer dirigir pacificamente, então promods serverfor você. A melhor parte do TMP é que todos os servidores são livres de bots. Eu acho que o  SCS mp também é bom bcz com alguns recursos diferentes   como .. sem limite de velocidade, você pode mudar o clima, você pode transferir seu caminhão para qualquer lugar através do O cam.

I agree with you, I'm just wondering if TMP will use bots to give a greater reality to the fun. 

Thank you for your opinion. ? @Raymond_97

Both really. I don't have any friends to play in a private session with, so TruckersMP is perfect in that case. I've been learning about Virtual Trucking Companies lately, and I can't wait to be able to join one and go on convoys together in TMP. It's the fact that TMP has so many players driving around that excites me. I want people to see my Volvo and hauling trailers back and forth. SCS's multiplayer mode is great as well, but as I said I don't have any friends, which would be awesome to play with since Convoy has traffic, and we could probably have amazing immersive moments.

4 hours ago, P h o e n i x said:

Both!

I think they both offer totally different experiences!

TruckersMP: <- Better to play with anyone and everyone!

• Rules to protect the players
  • A mass amount of players
  • Unique features like the tab list and TruckersFM integration
  • HUGE events and convoys

SCS MP: <- Better if you prefer to be only with a set group of friends

• Your own server so you choose the rules (although, I have seen that going badly quite enough to stray away from the public ones!)
  • (Eventually) mods
  • In-game easy job sync

I agree with what P h o e n i x had said earlier,that both have their very own experience's. And its honestly too early to tell as SCS will be adding more features in the future.

TMP?

Personally, I think TMP online is much better than SCS multiplayer mode, because some of my friends and teams exceed the number specified in SCS multiplayer mode. Therefore, I have to use TMP online to play with my friends and teams.

Hi @CHRISTINA,

It is a tough choice but i can play both because they both have different advantages.

q1MsQT6.png

Languages: I TR I EN |  Discord: pofii

TR | Kurallar | Ban İtirazı | Destek Sistemi | Raporlama Sistemi | Geri Bildirim

EN | Rules | Ban Appeal | Support System | Report System | Feedback |

1797472539_TMP.png.e59ae11c070d542b6b8fb 

2 hours ago, PommesMayo said:

SCSMP all the way

TMP only for ProMods

Promods on tmp was a novelty at first but the map is so vast and the roads so empty. I like scsmp but you can’t beat standard tmp . You never know what’s round the corner or the people you will meet . Some times it’s fun to watch a newbie spend 10 minutes trying to reverse park a trailer . Other times it’s just the joy of following another driver for a few hundred miles till you part ways . 
Over  the last 5 years I’ve made some good friends and met countless more great players  . Ps the trolls are only 5%  (you just remember a trolls more than the good guys n gals  that flash you out of a side road or hold back at a T because you need their side of the road to get round . 
Stay safe keep rolling .

Tmp will only get better ! It’s a slow road to progression (and the devs and mods have proved this to me over the last 5 years )

?

Archived