Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

In how an individual can make community great in my view

RUSTY0006

Hello everyone, hope everyone is doing well and pink in health.  We see in a community have different type of mindset of personality where different person have different perspective. So, Today we discuss how different persons have different thoughts but are they have any use? In my View "Yeah" it is worth of thinking the best way possible. One who intrested to help the community in a best way he must have major contribution. 

In my views these things are minimum to be followed to success and recognising you in a large community. You need not to be famous on these but help the best way you can one day you will get recognised. As Truckersmp always does that they recognise the talent they dig your talent with different events. In my view i will suggest in my way.

1.Be specific, be relevant: Person who want to contribute in the community either in VTC or in the community you must always have a good plan. Try to involve deep start a small projects.

This encourages continued strong performance towards community.

2.Share you Knowledge: If a person is new to community or struggling with some issues help. Always help others. Your knowledge is always use to help others.

3. Encouragement: Always encourage your friends and the community members. So these might be help you having your attention.

4. Bulid: Always bulid your personality. I strongly suggest personality development is must have personality development is must and should needed.

5. Achieve: Work always don't get achievements. Achievements will get the work is best. 

6. Collaborative: Try to collaborate with others. This happen when you explore the community. 

7. Aim: Always be confident on what you want to do how you want to do.

8. Respect: If you do anything or not to the community but respect is must once you don't give respect no one will see on you. 

These are my views on how person can develop himself/herself towards the community.

If i was wrong anywhere i request the viewers to help me in that.

Any discrimination happened i personally apologize to everyone

Wishing everyone all the best. And my big respects to everyone.

Take care yourself.

Sincerely,

-Rusty. 

"Brains, like hearts, go where they are appreciated."

1461399661_signature(1).png.b740176fbabe6e2c26ea90ff9dab7d79.png

3 minutes ago, rs_italy said:

I don't think someone need a plan to be a recognized as a good member in the community, all will happen naturally eventually

Greetings,

Yeah Plan always not make you such success but if good member has these things in my view they might be recognised. Anyway my respects to you have a great day.

1461399661_signature(1).png.b740176fbabe6e2c26ea90ff9dab7d79.png

• 2 weeks later...

Heya,

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 
We apply these procedures, in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Regards

Nody,

Forum Moderator.

• Nody locked this topic

Archived