Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

What's your favorite map DLCs?

J a n e k

What's your favorite map DLCs? (1)  

42 members have voted

1. 1. What's your favorite map DLCs? (1)

2. 2. What's your favorite map DLCs? (2)

• DLC Beyond the Baltic Sea
    • DLC Road to the Black Sea
    • DLC Iberia

I like Scandinavia map dlc journey because these dlc roads are really good.

1791576545_role_VeteranI(1).png.e3f68b3c

Always ready for help

? Steam | ? TruckersMP Profile | ♾️ Forum Profile | ? Discord |  

Heyy there! @J a n e k

Thank you so much for creating this topic and trying to make this community more active. I very appreciated your activity here on TruckersMP Forums

• In that case, when you asked me, Which DLC do I like the most? My asnwer will be -- I love all map dlcs, because every DLC has something what another DLC hasnt.  Every map DLC has a lot of nice places on the map, which are very good processed with their graphics. 

However, as we may know, lots of people do drive in the  middle of Germany, because of Calais-Duisburg road, its little bit sad, because on the other side of map you wont meet too many players like here. It would be really nice to meet more players around all the map not only in that place.  I remember on previous years like 3 years ago, when I usually met a lot more people in other map dlc. (for example if you can remember few years back - on intersection Bergen- Stavanger, where there were a lot of people, and Game Moderators had to moderate it there. 

There is a video from ? 

Have a nice day

Kindest Regards,

RedWolf [CZ] 

RedNub I TruckersMP

(ETS2 - 6,165hours)

795749874_role_VeteranV(1).png.660f7fd7e1531540532_role_5Patron(4).png.063edcf85

Reporting a player  | Appeal your ban  | Support System  | Recruitment

Hey @J a n e k,

First Of All, Thank You For Creating This Striking Topic. I Love Driving In Going East And Beyond Baltic Sea DLC Because It Has So Much Natural Beauty.

Hey @J a n e k ,

My favorite dlc's is Scandinavia and Italia. Italy has many beautiful views, many wonderful bridges, many small and interesting roads. Scandinavia is the first large-scale and successful map dlc from SCS, everything is very well done and looks like in real life, lovely cities, picturesque nature, a lot of beautiful rivers, veeryyy many beautiful views. ? 

I recently bought every map expansion, but I've only been experiecing Iberia's. Portugal is my home country and I love how I can drive around in roads that I actually recognize. I can't wait to visit other countries that I have never visited before, I just need to leave the Iberian Peninsula first!

Clearly Iberia cause it's the best dlc in terms of detail and there are a lot of wonderful landscapes so from my POV it's the most professional dlc made by SCS

Kind regards,

NexusMEISTER

image.png.ec832aa6009e230c04eab3e11c4cf60c.png                                                                                                                                                                                                 

Support - Appeal - TruckersMP Rules - Feedback - Report

Iberia is a must to go DLC that is an amazing place

Archived