My views on successful VTC.

RUSTY0006

Adobe_Post_20210730_0421110.3787444160423714-min.thumb.png.02373cc0e383b552339a02ea6df139b7.pngHello everyone,

Hope everyone are doing well in this pandemic situation and here about to mention my views on a successful VTC.

Virtual Trucking Company (VTC) in the large community as truckersmp many companies has been successful in their respective runs. Such as VIVA,Prime,Pries,Forza etc.. these companies has been successful and running in a wild run. So just think what made them to have such quality in themselves. Do you ever thought on this? How members are joining what made them to do that? Everyone has a vision if you want to run an serious VTC what kind of work should he/she must do? As i am kind of some experience in real and virtual i will mention some point in my view.

1. Ethical Behaviour: If you are success VTC leader you should always help towards the community the best way you can. If you are growing VTC leader try to involve into community try to explore yourself the best way possible ask suggestions build yourself into a strong piller.

2. Employment: An VTC runs with members make sure you ask your members to be active on the first time on VTC members feel that its is hard but everything will be easy try to interact yourself and the community if less members are there dont worry explore yourself towards community if and only if you serious on making an good VTC.

3. Staff: I always suggest to go with a staff who will be with you in up's and down's happens but when you are strong and your beloved staff is strong you can come over the huddles.

4. Contributions: Once a person is contributing towards community if he is right or wrong try to support if he is wrong help him to realise the mistakes. 

5.  FOCUS ON COLLABORATION: Collaboration doesn’t mean working in the same space and exchanging a few words here and there. Collaboration goes beyond teamwork. It requires two or more VTC'S to work together to achieve a specific community goal and provide solutions.

6. PRAISE AND THANK YOUR BELOVED MEMBERS: 

Always Thank and praise your members as they support you the best way possible to the growth of community. 

7. SHOW RESPECT: Always Respect your members and the community if you break this you will be in trouble. Do not keep grudges on others.

8. Creativity: Always show the creativity on the community where one might learn from you or one might try the best of you. This might can attract the members to join the VTC.

And here is my thoughts on the VTC'S and even iam not too good in this but i try myself to motivate the leaders who are in serious on making VTC'S flexible community always leads to the great success. 

And my apology if i was wrong in this post wherever it is try to correct me.

Please mention your views on this so me and others can learn from your view ?

Wishing everyone all the best . Huge respects to everyone to the community and wishing everyone in pink in health. 

1461399661_signature(1).png.b740176fbabe6e2c26ea90ff9dab7d79.png

Hey Rusty!
I dont think you have anything wrong in this post. You're absolute right. But for example if you're new in this, there is A LOT of discord servers and forums to find out of, and its not always that easy to get guidence or help from others. All will keep their secrets, understandable of course. So it takes time to build up something good ? 

We should for sure continue with celebrating eachothers wins! That build collaboration as you say ? 

Fun to see you again Rusty! Been a time ?

Sjovn. 

2 minutes ago, Sjovn said:

Hey Rusty!
I dont think you have anything wrong in this post. You're absolute right. But for example if you're new in this, there is A LOT of discord servers and forums to find out of, and its not always that easy to get guidence or help from others. All will keep their secrets, understandable of course. So it takes time to build up something good ? 

We should for sure continue with celebrating eachothers wins! That build collaboration as you say ? 

Fun to see you again Rusty! Been a time ?

Sjovn. 

Hey Sjovn,

Thank you for reading my post i will try to contribute myself and celebrate eachother wins. I have much learnt from Fast cargo and you. We often have talk on the bulid towards VTC i hope the same way we go and we celebrate eachother wins in a grand thank you for the support. My respect.

-Rusty

Hello there! @RUSTY2002

I have big respect for ya dude ? You have written this post seriously great! 

Seriously I have to say, you have really  great pretense how should look friendly VTC Team! 

• The basis of every VTC is Experienced Staff Team, and by this team will evolve all the team! ? As I had said in some topic on the forum, I have been playing ETS 2 for 4,5 years (4600 hours), and for that time, I went through a lot of Staff position almost to the owner of VTC for that I had not had time, so I had decline this offer.  Anyway, being in Upper Staff team you are taking a big responsibility of all VTC things, you have to be quality/ skilled in this stuff. Now I work for GB VTC as English/Czech/Slovakia Human Resources team, where my work is recruiting new people to the company, check if they follow all requirements before I will invite them to the interview  and much more. Its really not easy work, however if you are interested in that work, then you are great person for it.  When I have joined to the GB VTC, my work was really hard, driving,collecting a lot of kms for company and then after one month I got promoted to HR Staff Team by our owner @[GökBörü] Berk [18]

I really love this job and I will not never let throw it away

Thank you for creating this topic! 

Kindest Regards,

RedWolf[CZ] 

RedNub I TruckersMP

(ETS2 - 6,033 hours)

795749874_role_VeteranV(1).png.660f7fd7e1531540532_role_5Patron(4).png.063edcf85

Reporting a player  | Appeal your ban  | Support System  | Recruitment

10 minutes ago, [GökBörü] RedWolf [CZ] said:

Hello there! @RUSTY2002

I have big respect for ya dude ? You have written this post seriously great! 

Seriously I have to say, you have really  great pretense how should look friendly VTC Team! 

• The basis of every VTC is Experienced Staff Team, and by this team will evolve all the team! ? As I had said in some topic on the forum, I have been playing ETS 2 for 4,5 years (4600 hours), and for that time, I went through a lot of Staff position almost to the owner of VTC for that I had not had time, so I had decline this offer.  Anyway, being in Upper Staff team you are taking a big responsibility of all VTC things, you have to be quality/ skilled in this stuff. Now I work for GB VTC as English/Czech/Slovakia Human Resources team, where my work is recruiting new people to the company, check if they follow all requirements before I will invite them to the interview  and much more. Its really not easy work, however if you are interested in that work, then you are great person for it.  When I have joined to the GB VTC, my work was really hard, driving,collecting a lot of kms for company and then after one month I got promoted to HR Staff Team by our owner @[GökBörü] Berk [18]

I really love this job and I will not never let throw it away

Thank you for creating this topic! 

Kindest Regards,

RedWolf[CZ] 

Hello,

Great to hear these words from a experienced players who is in the community for a long time where we always encourage ourselves and others so that we can see a good community i never saw VTC as a company or organisation i always see as a home a home of good friends . Anyway happy to hear your experience Sir with huge respect and honour Thank you.

-Rusty

I won't go much into details, but for me a strong one VTC should be having serious, active, friendly and passionate truckers most of all.

I've been a General Manager few times, even a Chief Operative once, so I can tell you that it requires a lot of time and efforts to build up on a succesful project, and it doesn't depend on you only but on the collective efforts of everyone involved.

If you'd like to know anything else, don't hesitate to ask me. I'll respond back to you when I got time.

Greetings my dear @RUSTY2002

Agree with all of that, been in a fair few over my time and you see elements of all of that in them, its very rare you find all of them in one place.

Take my time in Strathclyde Transport, I joined in the early days of it and it blossomed into more than the founder could imagine,  but I do remember a lot of the hate we got for introducing things that are now standards in most vtc's.

While I was the driver manager there we were one of the first to introduce a mileage requirement, which we tracked manually. Also we introduced a "Rewards club" that was the brain child of the then owner Mark, it rewarded drivers who did over a certain amount of miles a month with rewards such as amazon gift cards and such, was a great system but we received a lot of hate from people in the community about it.

Lots of comments from half assed vtc owners say "how can we compete when your paying your drivers?!" which we weren't, you only got rewards for going above and beyond the mileage requirement.

It was an interesting time in vtc's with a lot of things changing which have now become standards in most vtc's.

5 minutes ago, Xristrucking said:

I won't go much into details, but for me a strong one VTC should be having serious, active, friendly and passionate truckers most of all.

I've been a General Manager few times, even a Chief Operative once, so I can tell you that it requires a lot of time and efforts to build up on a succesful project, and it doesn't depend on you only but on the collective efforts of everyone involved.

If you'd like to know anything else, don't hesitate to ask me. I'll respond back to you when I got time.

Greetings my dear @RUSTY2002

Greetings,

Thank you for your reply towards my post i am so happy that an experienced member of community gives an valuable lessons to everyone. I always grateful to  everyone.

-Rusty 

Hey! 

This is a really good evaluation on what a VTC should look like and I think that something I have planned for the near future on our Discord might be of interest to you! Keep an eye out for an announcement on our Discord about this. 

However, I do agree and I think that you have outlined some key parts of what a successful VTC should include and we see this in many of the more successful VTCs around at the moment! 

57 minutes ago, Owen. said:

Hey! 

This is a really good evaluation on what a VTC should look like and I think that something I have planned for the near future on our Discord might be of interest to you! Keep an eye out for an announcement on our Discord about this. 

However, I do agree and I think that you have outlined some key parts of what a successful VTC should include and we see this in many of the more successful VTCs around at the moment! 

Hello sir,

Thank you for a view towards my post where i want myself to make the best community as possible i will try to give the best knowledge towards it .

I love how VTC's aren't just some random groups of players, but actually an organized community of ETS2/ATS enthusiasts. I'm a newbie, but I would love to eventually join a VTC, but honestly, I'm scared. I'm not sure which VTC to join, I'm an introvert and would prefer to join a VTC that doesn't require us to talk on the microphone, but I still feel the need to play with others. It's going to take a while since I gain the courage to join one.

6 hours ago, DuarteNGS said:

I love how VTC's aren't just some random groups of players, but actually an organized community of ETS2/ATS enthusiasts. I'm a newbie, but I would love to eventually join a VTC, but honestly, I'm scared. I'm not sure which VTC to join, I'm an introvert and would prefer to join a VTC that doesn't require us to talk on the microphone, but I still feel the need to play with others. It's going to take a while since I gain the courage to join one.

Greetings,

Hope you are doing great. Firstly you have a freedom to join any VTC and their is no VTC that has no need of microphone. But i suggest you to interact the community via text and voice. This will help you in better to know someone and someone know about you. See joining VTC you can sit quiet but what is the use of it? So, i suggest you to start interacting others no problem you will be faced and that gurrente i will give you. Wishing you all the best.

Sincerely

Rusty

Hello, 

Very well written. VTC do need great leadership skills and very very active top management. Even one single person with good skills can hold together a lot of members. Time and enthusiasm with great communication skills. 

However the criteria for successful VTC is hard to define. In personal opinion having large members in a vtc may not make it successful either. You can have 500 members. But may be only 50 members come online and play together. But may be a 60member VTC can also have 50members doing the same. I would say any VTC which has 80% active regular members and feel the admin has given them ample support for all their needs and are happy is the most successful VTC. 

spacer.png                                                    

• 2 weeks later...

Hey there,

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 
We apply these procedures, in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Regards

Nody,

Forum Moderator.

• Nody locked this topic

Archived