How do you connect towards the large scale community?

RUSTY0006

Learned this the hard way that you cannot make everyone happy even though you try to. So, my way of connecting is I do and talk what I have in my mind and obviously I like helping others in all possible ways.

While doing the above I'd attract some people and at the same time some might as well hate me. I just encourage the ones that loves me for who I am even though if that's only a few.

Sorry that might have sounded deep but that's how I'd connect with people irl as well as in a gaming community.

It's not so easy to understand what you've meant by 'connecting towards a large scale community'.

Anyway, I can only assume that you'd like to know about that how we interact with the others members of the TMP Community, right?

I like personal interaction, meeting new people, different characters.

Along with that, I like honesty more than everything. Sometimes it gets me into troubles, but I'd rather be honest and even salty sometimes when necessary, telling facts straight to the point and hey, I don't like people that fake out their opinions and expressions.

G'day to you, enjoy your time! ✌️

21 minutes ago, Xristrucking said:

It's not so easy to understand what you've meant by 'connecting towards a large scale community'.

Anyway, I can only assume that you'd like to know about that how we interact with the others members of the TMP Community, right?

I like personal interaction, meeting new people, different characters.

Along with that, I like honesty more than everything. Sometimes it gets me into troubles, but I'd rather be honest and even salty sometimes when necessary, telling facts straight to the point and hey, I don't like people that fake out their opinions and expressions.

G'day to you, enjoy your time! ✌️

Not only tmp any big community how do you do anyway thanks for your response ❤️

1461399661_signature(1).png.b740176fbabe6e2c26ea90ff9dab7d79.png

To connect with others in the best way possible is to of course "interact". There might be instances where people wont like what you say or suggest but then not everyone thinks on the same levelWhat may be is good for you might not be the same for others. Its ultimately up to you if you can differentiate that. 

I personally talk and interact with many people, but I never try to take anything personally. The best thing about being in a community is that there are people from around the world, which is great. This can also lead to different beliefs and thinking. Just always be respectful and keep everything simple : these two I think are the most important things to keep in mind. 

There are always people of different ages some old, some young so you never know what might trigger whom or who might not feel good about what you say, by being a bit careful we can always keep the community healthy and strong.

Also helping others is always good , be it in any way possible. 

❤️

• 2 weeks later...

Hello there,

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 
We apply these procedures, in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Regards

Nody,

Forum Moderator.

• Nody locked this topic

Archived