What is your most hauled cargo?

Interstate Nomad

I don't look for any specific trailers or cargoes. When I launch either ETS2 or ATS, I'll look in the External Contracts jobs and pick the one with best price/distance ratio, if I like the route and distance (I try to pick jobs more than 1500 Km long). Then, depending on what's the trailer+cargo (tons), I'll just use my Renault-T 4x2 520 HP or switch to the Scania R 650 HP 6x4 long chassis.

The only moments I'll be looking for a specific cargo are the WoT events where the goal is exactly that, like the currently ongoing "Idaho spuds" one.

Heyy there dear @blabberbeak

Firstly, I would kindly thanks for creating this topic, and making TruckersMP Forums more and more active ? 

As I had said, I have been playing this game over 4 years (4600hours) ? 

• In that case, I have not specific cargo, there really depends on my mood, sometimes I take jobs from World of Trucks, sometimes not. ? I also like to drive without cargo, just be empty and driving for example over Calais-Duisburg with my friends. 
  • My favourite trailer is my own trailer (krone trailer) - where I can load jobs up to 30 ton. So in the most of my time you can meet my in-game with that Truck setup ? 

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

Thank you for asking us here! 

Regards,

RedWolf [CZ]

RedNub I TruckersMP

(ETS2 - 6,033 hours)

795749874_role_VeteranV(1).png.660f7fd7e1531540532_role_5Patron(4).png.063edcf85

Reporting a player  | Appeal your ban  | Support System  | Recruitment

HEY tnx for this awesome topic ? 
i usually use specific  cargo for promods  ( helicopter , cheese , logs ) always use TS.TOOL for promods driving route ( middle east to Kirkenes, Kirkenes to Barcelona , Barcelona to Iceland , Iceland to Kirkenes or middle east ) specially i like to drive long.

if i am talking about sim 1 or 2 then actually i dont like to drive on those server .. if i drive then i always use random cargo ,, specially for world of truck event ? 

spacer.png

I mostly transported medical vaccines, because it is light and makes a lot of money.
But now I am trying to discover all cities in ProMods. So I made a list with all the cities I need to visit, put them in alphabetic order. And drive from one location to another.
Mostly taking random cargo, whatever Trucky suggested, and also keeping in mind, what kind of company I went from and go to.

Sometimes I also like to drive 2 lane mountain roads, then I mostly take a low loader with a dozer, because it takes skill to not get stuck XD

Hello there, 

Thanks for your questions ? Nice to see many sentences of individual players.

I most often choose works World of Trucks (external contracts).

UHvLgHC.png

Usually I am not looking for any particular cargo. If I go alone, I choose the destination city to go through the areas I have chosen that I would like to see on the day.
If I go with someone, for example with a streamer and his spontaneous community convoy, I take what everyone else then we have the same load and, above all, to the same place, using the possibilities of World of Trucks.

Happy Trucking and see you on the roads :tmp:

Nothing specific, but usually Special transport and heavy cargo.

Don't do smol pp loads, unless it's an external contract that the whole convoy has to take. :thisisfine:

According to my WoT stats, it's "empty pallets" in both games, because this cargo is usually pretty much the most common WoT option if you are going for specific destination, pretty sure "used packagings" is the second.

When I'm done exploring new expansion, I just take random contract with best price to distance ratio for my current trailer (only using own trailer for WoT nowadays, unless there's an event), but all those pallet jobs really stack up.

23 hours ago, J a n e k said:

Hey! ? 

I don't have a specific cargo, but they usually take loads up to 15 tons. ?

I agree with Janek.

Archived