what was your your beginning PC configuration when you have played Euro Truck Simulator 2 at first ?

Raymond_97

Hello there @Raymond_97!

First of alll, I would like to say big thanks for creating this topic and making this Community more active! Your activity is being appreciated by me ?

Anyway, 

I remember exactly my first PC configuration, where I had played ETS for 3 years

I got this PC setup for the Christmas ? in 2017.

Specifications:

Processor: Intel Core i3 6100 skylake (in that time it was part of great processors with high power for good price) 

GPU - nVidia GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4gb OC

RAM - HyperX Fury 2x 4gb (3200mhz) 

Discs: 

HDD - 1TB Western digital / Blue

Now, I have built my PC on architecture AMD Ryzen ??

Have a nice day! 

Best Regards 

RedWolf[CZ]

TruckersMP Veteran Driver II

RedNub I TruckersMP

(ETS2 - 6,033 hours)

795749874_role_VeteranV(1).png.660f7fd7e1531540532_role_5Patron(4).png.063edcf85

Reporting a player  | Appeal your ban  | Support System  | Recruitment

I don't remember which was the first PC I played Euro Truck Simulator 2 for the first time. However, I know that the second was a Dell Vostro 14. The configuration was an Intel Core 2 Duo, 2 Gb of RAM, and the graphic processor was an Intel Graphics. The version of the game was 1.0, so I could play at 10-20 fps.

I'm still using the same laptop that I started playing ETS2 on.

It is a 2018 HP omen 15

Intel I7 8th gen

16gb ram

Nvidia gtx 1060 6gb

100 gigs ssd and 1 tb hdd

Currently running on windows 11.

Back in 2018 - ASUS R541UJ 15.6" notebook.

• i5-7200U
  • 8GB DDR3 1866Mhz
  • GeForce 920M 2GB
  • 1TB 5400RPM HDD

Ran on low/medium at 1080p without issue.

Now I'm using a PC with a Ryzen 5 4650G PRO without a GPU, and it runs even better. :thisisfine:

I've been playing ETS2 since 2015 and my PC has remained quite unchanged. Actually, I did play two months or so with and older setup before I built my current PC. I have no recollection of what components that PC had.

Mobo: ASUS Z170-A

CPU: Intel i7-6700K @ 4.5 GHz (was overclocked @ 4.8 GHz, but that became unstable)

GPU: Nvidia GTX 750 Ti

RAM: 16 GB DDR4

Storage: 128 GB SSD, 2 TB HDD

I've added a 500 GB SSD (OS drive), a couple of second hand HDDs and changed my GTX 750 Ti to RTX 2060 Super.

Ready to go!

Ah, you're making me jog my memory now! The oldest PC I remember playing ETS2 on was an old Dell desktop that I had, which had the following:

Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600

Nvidia GTX 750 1GB

8GB DDR2

It's not that much older than my current PC though, which is a 10 year old Dell, albeit a top of the line workstation when it was new. It still keeps up today, although a GPU upgrade would be nice.

Intel Xeon W3670 (6 core 12 thread)

Nvidia GTX 1050 2GB

24GB DDR3

TruckersMP Media Team :HaulieLove:

Well, my first rig that I used to play ETS2 on was an HP desktop that my parents had bought in March 2010 with an AMD Athlon X4, a GeForce 210 GPU, a 500GB hard disk, 4GB of RAM and Windows 7. I stopped using that computer regularly by February 2016, as the CPU was constantly overheating whenever I was playing any games.

I still use the monitor that came with my first computer, and it still works perfectly fine to this day.

The first computer I played ETS2 on was a MacBook. It wasnt great, but it worked and got me hooked on the game.

Specs:

MacBook Air early 2015, 11 inch.

Intel Core i5 5250U (Dual core, 1,6Ghz)

Intel HD Graphics 6000

4GB DDR3 1600MHz

Global Cargo - LogotypeHuman Resources & Admissions staff + Driver for Global Cargo

Discord: PallePuh#0001
bild.png.3ad6b22aa78f2119832bf7da59c9047d.png

• 2 weeks later...

When I first played ETS2, I started with a laptop. It was an old Samsung laptop that had an AMD Ew-350 processor and an AMD Radeon HD 7400M graphics card.

But I'm currently playing it on the maximum graphics settings with this setup:
CPU : i7-7700K
GPU: GTX 1060

RAM: 16GB Corsair 3200Mhz
SSD: 960/970 PRO / 512GB

-Blacko-

Feel free to contact me via the private message system :)

Hello,

Your topic has been inactive for more than 14 days, so I will lock your topic and move it to the archive.

I would like to state that we follow these procedures in order to keep the forum organized.

If there is anything you want to ask, you can contact me via DM.

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Best Regards

DepperitoR,

TruckersMP Forum Moderator

Languages: I TR I EN DiscordDepperitoR#2148 

EN | Rules | Ban Appeal | Report System | Feedback |

TR | Kurallar Ban İtirazı Raporlama SistemiGeri Bildirim | 

46jGBLu.png  | spacer.png

Archived