Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Solo or team?

~ Xris Aurora ~

Driving alone gets a bit, lonely...

Much prefer driving with someone. Even if there's no conversation, it's still better than being alone.

12 hours ago, S T V R T L E __ x X said:

Driving alone gets a bit, lonely...

Much prefer driving with someone. Even if there's no conversation, it's still better than being alone.

I can agree with you on that point, yet most of times I'm hauling by myself, doing WoT external contracts and such.

Joining a VTC is not just about doing some convoys and stuff, there's a lot of community interaction there, friendly chats and much else.

So this part of everything is what I love the most. ?

I'd rather drive on my own. The way I like to go on these games, I found that it's too difficult to find a lot of people to drive with. Only a couple of times I've tried to drive with others, invited by them or asked about "Can I drive with you?" and none of them worked, less than 5 minutes and it was "Can we go faster?". My answer: Sure, go ahead. And 2 minutes later they had disappeared in the distance going full speed...

Other times, I've been "tailgated" by people who caught up with me and instead of overtaking, would stay behind, following. I don't care about this, as long as they keep a safe distance and sometimes it can be enjoyable, but it's always a cause for worrying, because you can never know what the other player is going to do. I believe that some of these "tailgaters" only did it because they were mistaking me for an "admin" (the patron's coloured name and badge) and wouldn't dare doing something too risky ?

I mostly drive alone, unless someone from my VTC or my friend wants to drive with me ?

Kind regards,

Loexie   

Bruijn Logistics | Senior Human Resources

I prefer to drive alone. I'm a loner and I hate to talk. ?
Also: I wanna listen to my favorite music in peace while playing, without being interrupted by talking. ?

Works fine for me since I am not (and never was) in any VTC, lol.

Female | german & english | sarcastic | gaming

76561198013596467.png

Discord: DahakaSkyRising#2850

Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/bulletx3/

[That profilepicture is my avatar from Second Life]

• 2 weeks later...

I like both.

I have been driving alone for a very long time, so Im used to it and I find it nice and relaxing. Just me, my truck and some music. Nothing better than that.

But at times I prefer driving with a team. I like driving in convoys with my VTC, or just drive casually with friends. Its nice and fun too. But I don't find it as relaxing. Sometimes silence or no talking is needed.

Global Cargo - LogotypeHuman Resources & Admissions staff + Driver for Global Cargo

Discord: PallePuh#0001
bild.png.3ad6b22aa78f2119832bf7da59c9047d.png

Heya,

I don't mind both to be honest. ? I drive a bit with friends who stream. But I also fancy a solo drive every now and then. Either doing a job for the VTC, or just exploring some undiscovered parts of the map in an empty trailer and some music on in the background just cruising.

Kind regards,

partyaap

Driver - Bruijn Logistics

Rules | Knowledge Base | SupportFeedbackRecruitmentNews | Events | Staff Team

*Views and opinions expressed are my own and do not represent anything or anyone else.

• 2 weeks later...

Heya!

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 
We apply these procedures, in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Regards

Nody,

Forum Moderator.

• Nody locked this topic

Archived