How to avoid getting banned in TMP

Kabanoss [EST]

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Apart from common sense and other aspects discussed here, some other tips are:

• Remember, rain reduces grip drastically, inducing understeer and making braking distances longer.
  • If for some reason you don't want to check both sides before crossing a traffic signal in the middle of nowhere, you can always press 'TAB' and check if there are players nearby. If there aren't, the rules allow you to cross even though the signal is red.
  • A lot of people after overtaking go back to their lane as soon as their trailer is ahead of the truck being overtaken. Big mistake, other players can see you as behind as one truck's length, this meaning that in their screens, you will be cutting them off, giving them reason to report you and get banned.

As one of those without any bans in their somewhat long term history (3 years or more) I found this helpful:
1. Obey to the letter the rule for overtaking! That is the only thing in section 2 of the rules that makes sense.
2. Obey real life driving rules and practices.
3. Remember that this is a simulator and not a racing game.
4. Be polite, if the situation allows it.
5. From 4, expect to have a lot of bad conversations in crowded areas such as Kirkines / K.Q.R (Death road 2), because of toxic and immature players, mostly of Turkish, Chinese, UK-ish and Russian character.
6. Avoid reporting in crowded areas. It's a loss of your time. The moderators will do nothing. Instead you should look around and check what countries are present in your area. Use CB-19.
7. From 6, ask someone of the corresponding community to explain in native language to the offender. This works better than an absent moderator.
8. Keep a good verbal and writen ton. Use "please" properly.
9. Don't count on TMP moderators to do their duty properly.

That is it.

Today I was tried going slow and give them space for overtake but still they don't know how to proper overtake 6 people overtake three of them fail they don't know how to pass even they never check mirrors or oncoming traffic they want to just pass it doesn't matter you have there or not ? 

Drive crazy, go nuts if its just you and your friends. But, yes theres a but, when you see someone in your tab window, or are on a road that is known to have high amounts of traffic, please remember some of us dont mind traveling at the speed limits on the roads themselves. C-D road I myself never exceed 80km/h, and in the past when I was speeding like a maniac, i would just stay behind the slower traffic until it was safe to pass. Usually, i will pull over when I can if theres a group behind me.

If we jist follow the rules though, there wont be a problem. If its a bad idea IRL, its probably bannable in game ?

On 7/27/2021 at 12:21 PM, StateCA [NL] said:

Also:

If someone is driving 90kph. It's not always worth the risk to overtake him. You will only gain 20kph of speed. And in busy areas like C-D road, the time gain from that speed is usually instantly nullified when you get stuck behind even more traffic up ahead.

So just play sensible.

Or in 90% of cases, they take longer because they flip on the next turn and have to f7...

Anyway, the best way to avoid getting banned in TruckersMP is to remember that it's a truck simulator, not Asseto Corsa. That 37mph limit on the CD road is there for a reason and playing with stiff suspension and racing around just ruins it for everyone else when you decide to overtake when they can clearly see you 20 metres ahead.

Stick on a good song, sit back and vibe.

1004651805_TMPSignature.png.86dd3157944e03b174964e8d6a390341.png

It's hard to trust in the system that doesn't instantly kick or ban the madman hacker driving into me full speed or entitled car drivers going 90 km/h cutting off like 10 people on a one way road (with admins active around the area btw and kicking people for less), but considers slightly tapping someone because the game is poorly optimized or facing the wrong way due to the aforementioned hacker flinging you that way kick and/or ban worthy.

The whole ban system is based on the goodwill of the admins, and that's not good at all.

46 minutes ago, ChessDealer said:

It's hard to trust in the system that doesn't instantly kick or ban the madman hacker driving into me full speed or entitled car drivers going 90 km/h cutting off like 10 people on a one way road (with admins active around the area btw and kicking people for less), but considers slightly tapping someone because the game is poorly optimized or facing the wrong way due to the aforementioned hacker flinging you that way kick and/or ban worthy.

The whole ban system is based on the goodwill of the admins, and that's not good at all.

Game moderators can't be everywhere at the same time and can't see everything.

They are human, and their decisions are subject to error.

I suggest to record such incidents and report the perpetrators via the web report system.

I don't recommend the in-game report system for the given reasons at the beginning of my post.

On 7/26/2021 at 11:14 PM, Kabanoss [EST] said:

I’m not a moderator and I’m not trying to be one, but here’s my tips and “tricks” how to avoid getting banned.

Well, first of all. You can’t completely avoid getting banned but you can do your part to lessen the chance of being punished with a ban.

Obviously, first of all, check out the TruckersMP Game Rules here, and then read this topic if you're interested.

Driving style: I recommend you to drive safely. Don't overtake in very populated areas if you can't be sure that you can overtake someone without any incidents or crashes. If you're confident enough that you can do it, then go for it, but it's not recommended. Of course everyone has their personal favourite speedlimit that they drive and it's completely normal, but you should be careful at specific parts of the road. Don't drive at the max speed in tight corners, as you may slide to the wrong way and cause a incident, a big one. Then there's common sense stuff you should be aware of. Always be ready to brake. Always watch out for crashes on the road, and also check the minimap every once in a while. Just think logically and be respectful on the road.

CB Radio: There's a little chance of getting banned because a violation on CB Radio, if you're not screaming into there, playing loud music or being racist, insulting. Just talk normally, and once again - be respectful.

Chat: With the chat, it's kinda the same as with CB Radio. Avoid insulting, being racist, spamming, and everything that you consider being unrespectful and weird.

Of course, you don't have to listen to me, but i do recommend you to listen to me ?

These are the things that I think that you should do to lessen the chance of getting banned, if you have anything to add, then be sure to comment it, and let's keep the community safe, and clean.

Thanks for your attention, and have a wonderful time!

Kabanoss.

100% true 

On 8/6/2021 at 1:45 AM, [G-T-R]GrayWolf said:

Today I was tried going slow and give them space for overtake but still they don't know how to proper overtake 6 people overtake three of them fail they don't know how to pass even they never check mirrors or oncoming traffic they want to just pass it doesn't matter you have there or not ? 

The red Skoda would create a disaster 

I personally wouldn't overtake at all unless on a Dual carriage way or Motorway, too much margin for error on both sides at any other time In my opinion. 

Following these very simple rules. ? 

1797472539_TMP.webp

---------------------------------------

El 26/7/2021 a las 17:14, Kabanoss [EST] dijo:

No soy moderador y no intento serlo, pero estos son mis consejos y “trucos” para evitar ser baneado.

Pues, ante todo. No puede evitar por completo la prohibición, pero puede hacer su parte para reducir la posibilidad de ser castigado con una prohibición.

Obviamente, en primer lugar, consulte las Reglas del juego TruckersMP aquí , y luego lea este tema si está interesado.

Estilo de conducción: te recomiendo que conduzcas con seguridad. No adelantar en áreas muy pobladas si no puede estar seguro de poder adelantar a alguien sin incidentes o choques. Si está lo suficientemente seguro de que puede hacerlo, hágalo, pero no se recomienda.Por supuesto, todos tienen su límite de velocidad favorito personal que conducen y es completamente normal, pero debe tener cuidado en partes específicas de la carretera. No conduzca a la velocidad máxima en curvas cerradas, ya que puede deslizarse por el camino equivocado y causar un incidente, uno grande. Luego están las cosas de sentido común que debe conocer. Esté siempre listo para frenar. Siempre tenga cuidado con los choques en la carretera y también revise el minimapa de vez en cuando. Piensa con lógica y sé respetuoso en la carretera.

Radio CB: Existe una pequeña posibilidad de que te prohíban debido a una infracción en Radio CB, si no estás gritando, tocando música fuerte o siendo racista, insultante.Simplemente hable con normalidad y, una vez más, sea respetuoso.

Chat: Con el chat, es un poco lo mismo que con CB Radio. Evita insultar, ser racista, enviar spam y todo lo que considera irrespetuoso y extraño.

Por supuesto, no es necesario que me escuches, pero te recomiendo que me escuches. Estas son las cosas que creo que debes hacer para disminuir la posibilidad de ser expulsado, si tienes algo que agregar, entonces hazlo. asegúrese de comentarlo, y mantengamos la comunidad segura y limpia. ¡Gracias por su atención y que lo pase de maravilla! Kabanoss.?

I think that we should always drive with a safety as if it were real life and you should always be sure of yourself so that the simulation is as real as possible with a coldness and can be enjoyed

Best Regards.

Quiber

2117614355_role_VeteranII(1).png.a9bb8eb

Rules | Support System | Feedback | Ban Appeal | Recruitment | Reports

5 hours ago, ROBERT B. WEIDE said:

Don't online

wtf?

What advice is that?  Dont play online to avoid ban?  I would say even more expensive.  Dont play ets so you wont have ban.

It`s quite easy to not to get a ban.  look at the mirrors and tab to see how far are other players, overtake only if you have space and time to do it. Manage your speed - dont drive too fast in the curves. Dont insult anybody and you should be fine.  If you are careful on the road the chances of getting banned are greatly reduced.

Spoiler

1 hour ago, schneeanzug said:

look at the mirrors and tab to see how far are other players, overtake only if you have space and time to do it.

While the user list can be useful in certain situations, it can also give a wrong idea of safety. Firstly, because it is difficult to estimate distances correctly. And secondly, because the TAB list doesn't contain the speed of vehicles. This also applies to the user icons on the GPS map.

I agree that users mustn't solely rely on those tools, but look outside of the driver's cabin windows and use the mirrors.

2 hours ago, blabberbeak said:

Firstly, because it is difficult to estimate distances correctly. And secondly, because the TAB list doesn't contain the speed of vehicles.

Its not really difficult.  If someone is close just dont overtake. simple as that.  Dont make thinks more difficult than they are.  This topic is even pointless because every person who can think know what to do to not get ban.  Just dont drive like troll so chances to get a ban are reduced.

Spoiler

21 hours ago, schneeanzug said:

Its not really difficult.  If someone is close just dont overtake. simple as that.  Dont make thinks more difficult than they are.  This topic is even pointless because every person who can think know what to do to not get ban.  Just dont drive like troll so chances to get a ban are reduced.

Naturally, you shouldn't overtake if it could put others at risk.

In my previous post I wanted to point out that the term "close" means something different for everyone. And that can cause a dangerous situation due to misjudgment. They don't necessarily meant to harm anybody on purpose.

On 8/25/2021 at 1:33 PM, blabberbeak said:

Naturally, you shouldn't overtake if it could put others at risk.

In my previous post I wanted to point out that the term "close" means something different for everyone. And that can cause a dangerous situation due to misjudgment. They don't necessarily meant to harm anybody on purpose.

Overtaking is a two way street though in my opinion. You can be the best driver in the world, be totally confident in the overtake but if the guy your overtaking either isn't experienced or just doesn't want to be overtaken you have a problem.

I've gone for overtakes and had people speed up on the inside just so I can't pass, against the rules or not? Probably not. Then you have the wigglers as I like to call them, As your passing they start itching across wiggling around putting the creeps up you that they may lose control and wipe you out.

Granted that last one isn't your fault but If I thought it was going wreck me and take time out my day to solve the issue when all I wanna do is drive from A-B drama free I'm not making that overtake.

So I think you have to trust your own ability but equally important is trusting the person your overtaking.

On 8/24/2021 at 4:36 PM, schneeanzug said:

wtf?

What advice is that?  Dont play online to avoid ban?  I would say even more expensive.  Dont play ets so you wont have ban.

It`s quite easy to not to get a ban.  look at the mirrors and tab to see how far are other players, overtake only if you have space and time to do it. Manage your speed - dont drive too fast in the curves. Dont insult anybody and you should be fine.  If you are careful on the road the chances of getting banned are greatly reduced.

6 circles in roundabout means ReCkLeSS Driving while play with friends in RemOte Area in ProMod
CmonBruh

Archived