How to avoid getting banned in TMP

Kabanoss [EST]

I’m not a moderator and I’m not trying to be one, but here’s my tips and “tricks” how to avoid getting banned.

Well, first of all. You can’t completely avoid getting banned but you can do your part to lessen the chance of being punished with a ban.

Obviously, first of all, check out the TruckersMP Game Rules here, and then read this topic if you're interested.

Driving style: I recommend you to drive safely. Don't overtake in very populated areas if you can't be sure that you can overtake someone without any incidents or crashes. If you're confident enough that you can do it, then go for it, but it's not recommended. Of course everyone has their personal favourite speedlimit that they drive and it's completely normal, but you should be careful at specific parts of the road. Don't drive at the max speed in tight corners, as you may slide to the wrong way and cause a incident, a big one. Then there's common sense stuff you should be aware of. Always be ready to brake. Always watch out for crashes on the road, and also check the minimap every once in a while. Just think logically and be respectful on the road.

CB Radio: There's a little chance of getting banned because a violation on CB Radio, if you're not screaming into there, playing loud music or being racist, insulting. Just talk normally, and once again - be respectful.

Chat: With the chat, it's kinda the same as with CB Radio. Avoid insulting, being racist, spamming, and everything that you consider being unrespectful and weird.

Of course, you don't have to listen to me, but i do recommend you to listen to me ?

These are the things that I think that you should do to lessen the chance of getting banned, if you have anything to add, then be sure to comment it, and let's keep the community safe, and clean.

Thanks for your attention, and have a wonderful time!

Kabanoss.

1771048576_role_Driver(1).webp

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One of the main reason for people getting banned on the CD road is Speed. Everyone wants to drive 110km/h and because of that they also overtake anyone going slower. And very often they dont look if anyone is coming, and so they either hit oncoming traffic or the person they are overtaking or they create a dangerous situation. So if you want to avoid getting banned then slow down and dont overtake on the CD road. If you cant do this:

then you should not be overtaking. And if there is a queue, then wait in line. Its not that hard. Dont be in a hurry.

Thank you for your guide/ recommendation - it cannot be repeated often enough.

Nevertheless, I'd like to point out that TruckersMP has many long-time users without a single entry in their ban history.

So it definitely is possible to not getting banned.

My advise is to

- follow the in-game rules,

- drive defensively,

- chose a speed that is safe for you and for other road users and

- always keep your safety distance.

These recommendations can and should be applied always and everywhere and will keep you out of trouble.

Also:

If someone is driving 90kph. It's not always worth the risk to overtake him. You will only gain 20kph of speed. And in busy areas like C-D road, the time gain from that speed is usually instantly nullified when you get stuck behind even more traffic up ahead.

So just play sensible.

Kind regards,

partyaap

Driver - Bruijn Logistics

Rules | Knowledge Base | SupportFeedbackRecruitmentNews | Events | Staff Team

*Views and opinions expressed are my own and do not represent anything or anyone else.

21 minutes ago, [GökBörü] RedWolf [CZ] said:

Thanks for your explanation! 

I very appreciated your time, that you got into this topic! ? 

Regards,

RedWolf [CZ] 

Thank you so much!

12 minutes ago, StateCA [NL] said:

Also:

If someone is driving 90kph. It's not always worth the risk to overtake him. You will only gain 20kph of speed. And in busy areas like C-D road, the time gain from that speed is usually instantly nullified when you get stuck behind even more traffic up ahead.

So just play sensible.

Yep, on point! Thanks.

1771048576_role_Driver(1).webp

Two Things:

1. Listen to, and obey what your Mother told you!

- Look to the Left and Right and check the Road, to make sure you can pass, before your crossing it!

- Always stop at Red Traffic Lights!

If your Mother did not told you this, then you should ask yourself why! ?

2. Read and Understand the Rules!

And as Bonus, be Polite, be Respectful and in Case some Accident happen, be responsive and apologies when you were on fault!

The person who intents to overtake has to drive at a significant higher speed than the person he/ she intents to overtake.

If you drive at a speed of 110 kph and intent to overtake another vehicle which is driving at a speed of 90 kph, your overtaking distance will be approximately 790 meters* and it will take you approximately 26 seconds*.

I regard these values as dangerous,  considering the course of the road isn't a straight line and, depending on the kind of road, oncoming traffic can be expected.

(*ideal conditions only; given that both truck-trailer combinations have a length of max. 16,50 meters and keep a safety distance of approx. 55 meters to each other)

5 hours ago, Jаmes said:

One of the things i'd recommend, 

- Read all the rules and ensure that you understand them.

Once you understand, you should be fine to play on our servers.

The rules are very clear in order of what's allowed and what's not. 

Tip: Drive safely and responsibly.

Correctly, What is multiplayer without rules? 

These are actually good tips, and I practice most if not all of them. 

The most important one to me is making sure you understand the rules. That's the base of all the other tips here in my opinion. Good judgement also plays a big part in not getting banned.

Project Cargo VTC - Driver

Discord: AABattery#8735 | IG: aabatteryets2

Languages:  ???????/??

Archived