anyone else had issues with the weekly vehicle and caravans

it appears that the caravan has spawned inside the ground and inside the bus at the same time, i have had the same issue with all of the other weekly vehicles too so its not just the fact that this is a bus

I think you should stop putting caravans on the bus. ???? 

1797472539_TMP.webp

---------------------------------------

Hey,

I would like to add, that as had been said here, the carave is designed for only scout cars and another cars like scouts added by staff into game.  If you will try to save edit your bus + caravan, then you could be banned for inappropriate save editting . It happened me few days ago, I saw a somebody, who had save editted his bus + caravan and then got banned after few minutes in - game.

I think, that the cars should stay as they are putted into game without changes ? 

Regards,

RedWolf [CZ] 

RedNub I TruckersMP

(ETS2 - 6,033 hours)

795749874_role_VeteranV(1).png.660f7fd7e1531540532_role_5Patron(4).png.063edcf85

Reporting a player  | Appeal your ban  | Support System  | Recruitment

Hi.
I tried it myself and its not really possible. The bus moved a bit, i tried detaching it and the caravan somehow bugged and began dancing in the ground... ?

I'm surprised there still isnt an auto kick added, some vehicles support attaching a caravan trailer but you might aswell just either completely remove support of caravans+weekly vehicles or either enable an auto kick when a bus or some truck is being added.

Even though I attempted this in a No Collision Area, i got already treathend to get reported by someone. But it was worth a try ?

Also @[GökBörü] RedWolf [CZ] , no you don't have to save edit or something. Just get a trailer and when you're at the garage or F7 to the garage it will automatically attach the trailer to your vehicle. I assume that truck trailers won't work at all and will result in auto kick

1 hour ago, .Pedro. said:

It's probably a bug.
Because caravans are designed for Skoda and not for other vehicles.
Try to give up the caravan.
I wish you a wonderful journey.

i understand it not working on busses however this also happened with cars very similar to the skoda, it still attatched to the middle of the vehicle which is what confuses me, just i only have video of it with a bus

• 2 weeks later...
  • Community Moderation Manager

Hello there,

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 
We apply these procedures, in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kindest regards,
Stay safe!
_sneaht_0810 | TruckersMP Community Moderation Manager

Archived