TruckersMP will not open

EpicTimTV

Question

I have tried opening Truckers MP, and everytime I do, nothing happens for a while and then this error Message Pops up. i have looked at other posts, where they said to launch it using Direct X, aswell as launching it as Admin, which has not worked. I have also reinstalled the software which also did not do anything. Please Help! 

Here is the screenshot, https://ibb.co/HGRRXWy
Thanks

6 answers to this question

Hello @EpicTimTV
Solution 1:Can you check your internet connection? If you can, restart the modem.

Solution 2: Press the Windows Key + R (Win+R) on your keyboard
Enter "%programdata%" and press Enter (without the quotes)
Find the folder "TruckersMP" and delete that folder.
Navigate to C:\Program Files\ and delete the folder named "TruckersMP Launcher"
Go to our website and re-download and install the Launcher with admin privileges
Open The Launcher with admin privileges and click "Install Available Updates"

I hope I could help

Kind regards,
Slusher34
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

About me: Forum Profile-TruckersMP Profile 

Hello there @EpicTimTV

First of all, Welcome here on TruckersMP Forums! :tmp:

My name is Petr, and I am member of TruckersMP Community. My hobby is asnwering/helping to others with their issues/questions as asoon as I am able to. I will do best for you to asnwer your question

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Solution: 

In most cases this issue is being fixed with Starting TruckersMP Launcher as Administrator (right click on TMP - launch as admin) 

If it did not help, then please try these solutions posted below

1.  Important: 
    • If the .net framework is lower than the version .Net Framework 4. Firslty, download the 4th version and then install the 4.6 version. (If you have already 4. version or upper versions, download the 4.6 version directly)

Also, install this program:

VisualC++ 2015: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=48145 

Are you using any antivirus? Ensure that there isn't any anti-virus software of which is blocking the core injection. 

I think its enough for this time, if anything wont work, please let me know, I will give you next solution, how to solve that issue.  

Do not forget to let us know about your status of your issue.  

Have a nice day! 

Kind Regards,

RedWolf [CZ] 

RedNub I TruckersMP

(ETS2 - 6,033 hours)

795749874_role_VeteranV(1).png.660f7fd7e1531540532_role_5Patron(4).png.063edcf85

Reporting a player  | Appeal your ban  | Support System  | Recruitment

Hello,

I would recommend trying to restart your PC if you have tried using administrator to launch the game as something would usually happen. Restart your PC and launch as administrator again. If that doesn't solve your problem, you can try using a VPN as it seems like your issue is due to connectivity reasons.

If none of the above works, go to steam, click properties on ETS2, navigate to "Local Files" and then select "Verify integrity of game files" to ensure you have all the correct files.

Or alternatively, there is this wonderful guide with many other solutions to attempt, I recommend having a look: https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/topic/44581-wip/

Hope you get sorted!