Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Missing files for map modification in pro mods and incompatible profile in simulation

TorAndre55

Question

6 answers to this question

Hello there @TorAndre55

First of all, Welcome to TruckersMP Forums. I would like to congratulate for your first created topic on TMP Community. 

My name is Petr, and I am member of TruckersMP Community. My hobby is asnwering/helping to others with their issues/questions as asoon as I am able to. I will do best for you to asnwer your question.

------------------------------------- Inform about ProMods

- I have to inform you, that TruckersMP does NOT currently support the latest version of ProMods: v2.55. In order to play ProMods on TruckersMP, you will need v1.0.1.

More informations can be found here: https://truckersmp.com/knowledge-base/article/614

---------------------------------

Incompatible profile, how to solve:

Lets try to solve your problem

- Firstly I have to inform you, if you have saved your profile to Steam cloud, I highly recommend to save this folder to your desktop(or some special folder called deposit), because when the servers will be have a problems, the profile from Steam cloud can dissapear, it happened to my friend. 

Anyway, you can try this solution:

Navigate to Folder: \ Users \ thiag \ Documents \ American Truck Simulator \ profiles (1.40.2.2s) .bak // Same for ETS 2 

Copy the Folder from your Profiles and paste it in the directory \ Users \ thiag \ Documents \ American Truck Simulator \ profiles

After doing this go into SinglePlayer mode and see if your Profile works in the Previous version.

If it did not work, you have to create another one, and start by level 0. 

You can also download some mods for money and XP levels aswell, if you dont want to do all progress again.

Do not to let us know about your status of your question. 

If you would need any more help, I will remain your disposal.

Hope, I answered your question

Have a nice day.

Regards

RedWolf [CZ] 

RedNub I TruckersMP

(ETS2 - 6,165hours)

795749874_role_VeteranV(1).png.660f7fd7e1531540532_role_5Patron(4).png.063edcf85

Reporting a player  | Appeal your ban  | Support System  | Recruitment

Greetings,
For your Problem with your Profile:
Did you played the newest Version of ETS/ATS before downgrading, because this could be your Problem right now, sadly there isnt a really fix for it, since ETS rewrote your Savegame to be compatible with the Convoy Update.
(You could just try and make a new Profil just for TMP at the moment and switch later back to your old Savegame [when TMP supports the newest Version of ETS/ATS])

Hope that information was usefull for you.

With friendly greetings
SebastianZ

spacer.png