At what speed limit do you drive? Why?

Kabanoss [EST]

I drive at the speed I feel the most safe driving with.. mostly 110kmh when there are not really much players around.. but for example at certain corners, just like the ones on c-d, and especially when people are there too.. I defenitly slow down hahah(even though I could go 110 there aswell without any big problems).. but I just dont really see the reason in risking a useless ban and causing an useless crash :))

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I usually go according to the speed limit written on the navigation, but sometimes I play a breakaway song and suddenly I get to 110. My personal opinion is that it is probably the healthiest to go at an average speed of 80-90 kmh

• 3 weeks later...
  • Community Manager

Hello, 

Since this topic has not been replied to for more than fourteen (14) days, I will archive this topic.
We archive topics that are inactive to keep the forums tidy and organized. 

I encourage you to engage in the community later on! Stay healthy.

//Locked and moved to Archive

1646005585_role_CommunityManager(1).png.          

Appeal your ban - Report a player - Create a feedback ticket

Archived