Convoy Controller Bot

Suggestion Name: Convoy Controller Bot

Suggestion Description:

Hello, everyone!

As we know, now convoy controllers control the convoy using game saves, I suggest doing it automatically. How? Let's figure it out.
And so, I suggest to add a game tool which can add objects for the convoy control, objects can be spawned through the command /spawnobject [object id] to delete an object /deleteobject [object id] objects will spawn in the direction in which the free camera is directed (like trucks spawn when we use f9 through the free camera). For each object there will be an opportunity to bind messages for convoy control through the command /bindmessage object id [Message interval in sec] and message like "[VTC NAME] Take >>>>>> Right" , each object will have an id. These messages will be sent by the system in the location where this object is located, the messages will be visible only for those who are less than 1000 meters from the object. The commands for spawning objects will only be available on the event server, and only for those who have access to it, access can be requested via an event server request to the event organizer or to someone else, if the event organizer requests access for another member from his VTC, when the event server is closed, access will be automatically removed.

Any example images

Here are a couple of screenshots of some of the objects - https://imgur.com/a/Ic3xwAm

Why it should be added?: 

I think it will greatly simplify the organization of convoys for the VTC's, even the convoy controllers team will not be needed, since everything will be automated, it will be a very useful thing.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...