Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

An error occured while contacting our update servers

KosaPlayer2K13[PL]

Question

6 answers to this question

Hi there, 

I know you have stated you "tried every possible option that I have found on the internet" however you haven't listed what you have tried so therefore I am going to recommend a few things to try.

From what I understand of this, it is potentially that you have an incorrect version of the mod installed as the application is physically unable to load. I recommend deleting the TMP application and reinstalling the latest version found here: https://truckersmp.com/download.

If this issue is still occuring after trying this, ensure to check that you have downgraded your game to "temporary_1_40" however it seems you have already done this so I would double check it has been done correctly. A guide on how to do this can be viewed here: https://truckersmp.com/knowledge-base/article/26.

If none of the above works, go to steam, click properties on ETS2, navigate to "Local Files" and then select "Verify integrity of game files".

Another option to try would be to ensure all of your graphic card drivers are fully up-to date, check these via your driver settings - If you have Nvidia you can use their application and you will be prompted to update them uplon logging n if they are outdatedi.

Hopefully you managed to get sorted! Best of luck ?

Hi there,

You should check this topic out and it might be able to help you with your current issue.

Regards, 

SavageElite

Good evening,

Usually, this problem is solved by restarting your computer and launching TruckersMP as administrator.

If that doesn't work, another good solution is to try using a VPN for the time being.

Let us know if you need further assistance, and if you problem gets solved so we can keep the forums organised!

Kind regards,

Stubborn__

TruckersMP - Support

Hello there, 

As this topic has not received a further response in over three days, it will be moved to Inactive Topics.

Should you wish to enquire further, please do not hesitate to send a private message to me, or any other Support Team member, who will be able to open your topic for additional responses. Please be aware that you have only one week to do this. 

Kind Regards,

Stubborn__
TruckersMP - Support Team

//Locked & Moved to Inactive Topics