Do you follow speed limits?

ash.exe

Speed Limits  

119 members have voted

1. 1. Do you follow speed limits?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. Should truckers in ETS2 and ATS follow speed limits?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I usually drive at 80km / h. If I am on the highway and there are few vehicles, I will drive 110km

卡车司机-标志-sm.png

Time to answer. Well I had to admit, even if I usually follow speed limit because this is a simulation game, there is some rarely time, when there is nobody around me, I'm pushing my truck upper than the speed limit. And also sometimes, I go to Arcade ( when I have to try some stuff like steering wheel ) and then there I don't follow speed limit at all.

Hey!

I generally always follow the speed-limit. In cities I drive the legal speed-limit of 50km/h, on highways around 80-90km/h and on country roads also around 60-70km/h. The speed-limits are there for a reason, especially for sharp curves, so I don't really understand why some drive through them with 110km/h, almost crashing into another player. It's just reckless and is not at all realistic. 

Kind regards,

Inklink

spacer.png

---------------------------------------------------------------

Rules | Recruitment | Feedback | Support | Guides | Report System | Appeal System | Knowledge Base 

---------------------------------------------------------------

At singleplayer i don't follow them i usually drive with 200km/h but when i was playing in multiplayer i was following them

Kind regards,

DeniPEKSEN 

TruckersMP Veteran Driver III

1797472539_TMP.png.e59ae11c070d542b6b8fb

---

Rules | Appeal your ban | Feedback | Support | Knowledge base | Report a user

---

1224065347_role_VeteranIII(1).png.5e3410

Languages: TR | EN 

Of course! I always respect the speed rules. 

Maybe it helps you:

- if you are newbie in TruckersMP community, go to Knowledge Base section;

- if you need support, go to Help section or create a ticket here;

- if you want to learn more about TruckersMP, Euro Truck Simulator 2 and American Truck Simulator, go to Guides section;

- if you want to join a virtual trucking company, go to VTC section.

Enjoy!

I say quite frankly, I always stick to the speed limit except on the Duisburg - Calais route because there you should (in my opinion) adapt to the traffic so that no major accidents occur due to inconsiderate overtaking. Your opinion?

Nur weil andere die Regeln brechen, tust du das auch? Seien Sie schlauer! Gute Fahrt.

Tximx

1531540532_role_5Patron(4).webp.7092903f62b05aa754ac1514776d86cf.webp

Most of the time i follow the speed limit. ( my max. is 85km/h) I, for myself, see no point in  driving faster than that. Everything above 80-90 (outside of the autobahn)

is too fast and unrealistic for myself. 

I have no problem with people driving fast on other servers than the arcade servers but

often it happens that i'm driving 80 on a road with a speed limit of 60 and still have people with like 15 meters distance and that's what i dislike about it.

But since i've started to avoid these more populated roads it's way more comfortable to do longer driving sessions ?

Have a nice day!

I also agree with most of the topics and usually follow the speed limits, but in rare moments I drive a bit over it + / - 10/15 Km/h because the slowdown of the limit is just a few metres. But I can't understand oo why some players run with 70+ Km/h at a T-Junction in the city and skip a red light. Why? Most of the time there is then only 1 option left: Chaos.

14 hours ago, World Zocker said:

But I can't understand oo why some players run with 70+ Km/h at a T-Junction in the city and skip a red light. Why? Most of the time there is then only 1 option left: Chaos.

Absolutely. There isn't really a good excuse for speeding or skipping a red light in a very busy area. 

banner

26 minutes ago, Ash_0104 said:

Absolutely. There isn't really a good excuse for speeding or skipping a red light in a very busy area. 

Besides of it being dangerous, I regard such behavior also as unrealistic.

If one wants to fully enjoy the aspect of truck simulation, one should consider national real world traffic road traffic regulations (including speed limits), as well as driving times and rest periods regulations.

• 2 weeks later...

Heya!

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 
We apply these procedures, in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kind Regards

Nody,

TruckersMP Forum Moderator. 

• Nody locked this topic

Archived